Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
999cop

Shots of last boss of RTCW

Altough it's obvious who's the end boss, I sincerely recommend to NOT look at these shots if you're planning to play this game.

And if you do, bear in mind none of this shots it's at maximum texture quality ^_^

Ha ha....No It's not Rob Zombie...but it DOES look sorta not anything like him....His name is Heinrich....He features in the Intro....Which is Extremely cool...I haven't got that far yet....but he looks cool, even if the quality looks to be low.....

I don't like it when people try to hype games by posting stuff about the story and the last bosses. Y'know, I could probably recite the script to Final Fantasy 7, and I've never played the game beyond an in-store demo.

Actually, I think it's my math teacher....

Who'd have thought that our Lord and saviour was a demon knight all along?

S./

And why the hell are these being posted here?

And since when have I been such a forum purist?

I don't like it, doesn't look final enough, just seems like a mini boss.

Oooooh no, I've seen the end boss!!?!!11 Now there's no point in playing the game! :P

Gee.. big deal. If you don't wanna see anything, don't click. He does look like jesus tho... Or wait a minute; Holy fuck, it's my dad!

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!!!!! LITERALLY!!!!!!

Damn, I think they look awesome IMO. If someone looked at that at first glance, the wouldn't think it was from RTCW, but rather some fantasy game. What's the storyline of the game again? Is Himmler trying to ressurect or summon some being from beyond the universe to help the Nazis take control? Sorry, I've only seen the box for it once.

I don't have a single clue what you all see in him. I guess he's just not my type of man ;]

Godammit, now you've spoiled it all...and I haven't even clicked on the link

This thread is called "Shots of last boss of RTCW" What the hell did you expect when you clicked on it?

I was expecting bunnies, lots of pink cute cuddly bunnies.

...I think he looks like a bunny. ^_^ *wraps the last boss with a red bow* CUTE! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

*runs through a brick wall and is gone* :)

This thread is called "Shots of last boss of RTCW" What the hell did you expect when you clicked on it?

Yeah, I was just kinda kidding...but I won't click on the links. I'm not the kind of guy who likes to spoil surprises. I havn't read anything on LotR and Star Wars: Episode II, but I'm sure they will be great...or else... >:)

I don't have a single clue what you all see in him.

HE'S OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR!

And his last solo project wasn't half bad.

Yeah, I was just kinda kidding...but I won't click on the links. I'm not the kind of guy who likes to spoil surprises. I havn't read anything on LotR and Star Wars: Episode II, but I'm sure they will be great...or else... >:)

True. No offense that I spoiled surprises, but at least this can let the people who don't have the game view the shots

True. No offense that I spoiled surprises, but at least this can let the people who don't have the game view the shots

Oh well thanks Mr. 999Cop, saviour of the RTCW-less. I hope you get a fucking medal you idiot fruitcake.

This is exactly why I'm planning to stay out of these forums from the moment Doom 3 comes out until I've finished it. I don't want to read the walktrough and see shots of all the monsters before I've even started playing, for Christ's sake.

Thread is titled: "shots of the last boss of RTCW". It's not all that hard to just not read it.

Thread is titled: "shots of the last boss of RTCW". It's not all that hard to just not read it.

MWHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Look at my postcount.

Yeah, it does kinda look like Rob Zombie...

I don't like it, doesn't look final enough, just seems like a mini boss.

Yeah. Anyone remember the 'final boss' in Red Faction? Man that sucked.

I never said the game wasn't cool, just that the last boss looks disapointing and weak. I don't know if he really is weak, but he sure doesn't look as tuff as a cyb does.

I never said the game wasn't cool, just that the last boss looks disapointing and weak. I don't know if he really is weak, but he sure doesn't look as tuff as a cyb does.

Ummh yeah I know what you mean. I guess one has to see him in motion to really know. Damn we need better AIs...

Damn, I just Kicked "Rob Zombie's" ass, He's not easy, but If you have the right equipment (Which I won't divulge) He's not that hard.....however these pics were hardly spoilers, considering that that guy features in most of the games Intro, and that most of the story revolves around reviving the bastard......The ending cutscenes, (which I won't spoil) were cool as well