Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Yeah thats pretty old.

And while I can appreciate the skill and effort put into building that, I never did see the point of overly decorated cases. The only real effect I can see that having is restricting airflow.

AirRaid said:

I never did see the point of overly decorated cases. The only real effect I can see that having is restricting airflow.

To show it off. There is no "practical" reason that would enhance the way the system runs and I'm sure you know that

upgrading might be some trouble. i second the timeline...

I remember seeing thid Aaaaages ago. Nice to see the full set of pics without scrolling through 90 odd pages.

Awesome case mod, though.

Ralphis said:

To show it off. There is no "practical" reason that would enhance the way the system runs and I'm sure you know that

Yeah I realise it was only built for show. I'm just saying to the guys that are like "WOW THAT WOULD BE SO COOL IN MY BEDROOM" that it really actually wouldn't. Not to mention the huge amount of space it would take up.

Doom_master1122 said:

best.pc.ever

i would do anything to have that done to my pc.

Next thing you know this guy is gonna start doing this for a price, a VERY HIGH price since you said that ;)

Mine has Post-it notes, in such way that when I'm tired/stoned it looks like a dragon.

Sometimes, the CD Drive roars, and there's smoke comming out.

I haven's seen flames, yet.

My computer is a dragon. Cooler than that. Period.

---Envy corrupts---

If you've searched for doom on google images within the last year you've seen it.