Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fireboy224

Freedoom changes

ok when I first played it 2 years ago, it had really fucken awesome weapons, the pistol was normal the shotgun looked like a plasma gun, ssg rocked, rocket launcher was cool and so what teh bfg and plasma, but when 1.5 was released they fucken changed all of that, also some of the maps are incompleted or can't be finish, also the fucken monsters, not finish sprites. when u release something, MAKE SURE ITS FINISH. and next time don't change teh weapons, I loved it the first time :(

~fireboy224

I don't hate freedoom, jsut Im made that they changed teh weapons, and teh demon sprites. if they keeped it that way I would play it more offend. Id o I have some ideas for the sprite fixing though, just hard to explain unless they have a micropone

fireboy224 said:
when u release something, MAKE SURE ITS FINISH.

I agree and demand that everything I download be perfect and complete, including demos and beta versions.

From the Freedoom website:
Freedoom is not yet complete. As a result, some material is currently missing. For example, sounds may not play or graphics will be missing. If you can, please consider contributing to the project.

Oh, wait... I think you'd better ask for your money back.

lol!
This is a free project, it is still being worked on. Of COURSE we haven't finished it!
Instead of complaining about how "it's not done", try giving some advice! -..-;;;

I can understand sprites and shit, but not mapping. its easy to map. also they mapped something but didn't add a continue point after it, like on level 10. all im saying, I hope they have the right mapping people to finish it. that is all.

fireboy224 said:

I can understand sprites and shit, but not mapping. its easy to map. also they mapped something but didn't add a continue point after it, like on level 10. all im saying, I hope they have the right mapping people to finish it. that is all.

why not help the project out some then? there is an apparent lack of progress on it and there is clearly a need for more members. instead of complaining, try lending a hand...

Personally I like the new weapons better than the old ones, because at least the new ones are centered.

If you don't like the fact that some of the levels are incomplete, then submit some finished versions. It's better to have a half-finished level than no level at all.

1. I like the weapon setup but no Sound for rocket launcher
2. I do have a few ideas for mapping
3. I could find someone for Sprites.

I should join up. but my mapping skills are not taht great.

fireboy224 said:

its easy to map.

fireboy224 said:

my mapping skills are not taht great.

O_o

So, how do you know it's easy then?

Enjay said:
So, how do you know it's easy then?

Making maps is easy. Making good maps is hard...

CODOR said:

Making maps is easy. Making good maps is hard...

taht is what I mean, I can make a mpa and stuff, using doom builder, but trying to make one good, single player map is hard. I can make 1 coop map then stop. but I can never make a 32 level wad.

You dont have to, the community already made half the maps for you.

fireboy224 said:

Actually, I find spriting easier. But, that's just me.