Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Maes

Worst movies you've ever seen

myk said:

Well, you might want to give it another chance. I got a better impression the second time.

Sounds like a plan. I shall have to try that sometime soon.

GGG said:

Three Three-ast Three Three-urious.

I disagree, the first and third 3's are certainly numerals, however the rest of them are used in place of letters, so I would pronounce them in 13375P34|< manner. So it would be 3 eee-ast 3 eee-urious.

1. Any Disney/Pixar film. Ever. No exceptions.
2. Any film with: a)Johnny Depp, b)Andy Samberg, or c)Ben Stiller.
3. The Pink Panther (2007). Steve Martin isn't bad, but he doesn't hold a candle to Peter Sellers.

Ernest in the Army.

I tried to watch the whole thing, but i ended up turning it off after 20 minutes. if you haven't seen it, you should, because it sucks. its about a guy who is a complete idiot trying to make lame jokes about nothing and decides to join the army.

Jello said:

I disagree, the first and third 3's are certainly numerals, however the rest of them are used in place of letters, so I would pronounce them in 13375P34|< manner. So it would be 3 eee-ast 3 eee-urious.

Well, I'm sure Universal would love to hear your opinion.

yomoneyboat said:

2. Any film with: a)Johnny Depp, b)Andy Samberg, or c)Ben Stiller.

Why do people hate movies with Ben Stiller in them? I kinda liked Meet the Parents, Meet the Fockers, Theres Something about Mary, and Dodgeball.

JohnnyRancid said:

Why do people hate movies with Ben Stiller in them? I kinda liked Meet the Parents, Meet the Fockers, Theres Something about Mary, and Dodgeball.

Fock that shiite.

Death tunnel, most boring and worst horror movie ever no joke... the villain is boring... he doesn't have any weapon of death, the ending was crap too trust me... god i wasted a hour of life on it 10 months ago

JohnnyRancid said:

Yeah, I could list a bunch of great Ben Stiller movies. Mystery Men and The Royal Tenenbaums for two.

And Johnny Depp? What the Hell? He's one of the very best actors these days, if not the best.

Also, I'm going to have to submit Dungeons and Dragons as another horrible abortion of a movie. The acting was bad, the special effects were dated, the story was crap, even the sound mixing was terrible. It's like they TRIED to fuck everything up.

My stand-in is The Astronaut's Wife. Miserable piece of crap. Also: Aeon Flux, Vertical Limit, Eurotrip, Shrek 2, Teenagers from Outer Space, Richie Rich, The Anarchist Cookbook, and some very miserable shorts such as Jasu which come across as bad Youtube videos rather than movies.

OmegaJ4 said:

Cool as Ice: How did Vanilla Ice get talked into this? Plot was kinda basic, acting was terrible, long story short, it was a pointless film.

hmmm, maybe 'cause Vanilla Ice was a talentless wanker looking for his 15 minutes of fame? heh heh

Resident Evil: "Oh no! Zombies! Shoot them! We can't kill them! Wait... here's how you kill them! Oh bugger we only have 3 bullets left, best spend the rest of the film running away. Here comes the licker! Oh it's dead" Yawn...

I had read this Friday night then today (Sat) I was at a friends house and this movie came on TV and we watched it. I liked it alot actually. I like action shoot em ups and zombies are always a plus lol its not the kind of movie you get all critical about. its a shooter. Suspense, action kill kill kill suspense action more kill kill kill. Anyway, I loved the part where the laser defense system kicked on and like 4 of the combat team got cut to ribbons. I was like, woah! those guys just got fucked up, big time! heh

And I was rooting for the last lady combat member to make it, I should've known better. Well, she was a cutie, I liked her kick ass attitude.

I understand there are like 3 of these movies out. I may need to rent them heh heh

Oh yes, let's not forget Faces of Death. Although it paved the way for "mondo" filmmaking, I found it to be incredibly boring, and most of the footage was clearly faked.

I saw the doom movie wednesday. This is the wrong thread for it thought because I liked it. It was sooo corny though. They should have made it 10 years ago when scifi horror flicks still mattered.

JohnnyRancid said:

I saw the doom movie wednesday. This is the wrong thread for it thought because I liked it.

Actually, this probably is the right thread. Most likely it was one of the worst movies you've ever seen. Unless you've seen a bunch of total shit films, wherein you'd have to have an desire to do so.

Bank said:

I was forced to see Darkness Falls a few years ago. It still remains the absolute worst movie I've ever seen.

Oh god yes. Darkness Falls was so ridiculously awful and it made no damn sense. If that "Tooth Fairy" was a fucking ghost, how the hell could it have been destroyed with fire?!

Some people already mentioned Day After Tomorrow and House of the Dead so I'm not going to say much about it except that they sucked and they made no sense at all.

There was this one movie I saw a while back on Showtime or something called Doomed. It's basically about a bunch of people trapped on an island in a "reality TV show" who have to fight off a bunch of zombies. The CG was really shitty and the zombies looked lame. It's like they just took a bunch of random people and slapped some crappy $10 Wal-Mart halloween makeup on them and told them to run around and make growling noises.

Resident evil - just don't get me started
Batman and robin - too cheesy
Alien resurrection - The other alien films I liked, but this one stank
Street fighter 2 - Just like batman and robin
The house of the dead - zombies doing martial arts, terrible acting, and nothing like the game at all
Doom - It has the Cock, dwayne johnson in it, and if you ask me, films based on games never work anyway
Star wars EP 1-3 - The annoying jar jar binks, the irritating hayden christensen, the worst actor in the entire world, who may aswell have been replaced with a wooden rocking horse, and the fact that they were just different films compared to the original's, now their good.

Cant think of any more. I like alot of films tho.