Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MmM

Some feedback from Gregor Punchatz

The first thing I always do, after logging into my DeviantArt account, is to check my new messages. Well, as I was skimming through them, I noticed the last one was a comment on my Mancubus figure by a "Punchatz"--I thought to myself, "No way, it's just somebody with the same last name, it can't be Gregor." But it was! Here's what he had to say:

"COOOOOOOLLLLLL!! Thats very good, and I should know, I made the original Mancubus for Id. I made it as well as quite a few others.

I am so flattered anyone would copy my art. Great job!"

And here's the link to the Mancubus on my DeviantArt account if you want to see for yourself:

http://kramwartap.deviantart.com/art/Mancubus-27203697

Anyway, it's a pretty awesome thing to have the original Mancubus sculptor notice and comment on my interpretation--it made my day. :)

now thats damn cool. I know I would have been doing my best impression of a caco, floating around with a big ass grin on my face, if I got a comment like that.

That's pretty cool. Greg told me he has the original spider mastermind model sitting on his desk. it broke so id sent it back for repairs and, greg sent them back a new one.

That's cool.

This may be stupid, but did you send a portfolio of your work to toy companies? Perhaps you could get a job out of this gift you have. I know there are other guys that can do the same in the web, but still isn't a bad idea.

Vegeta: No, I've never sent a portfolio to any toy companies. Toy sculptors don't work in paper/cardboard, like me, so, from that standpoint, I don't think a company would be interested in me sculpting for them.

MmM has now reached new levels of respect. If Gregor is giving you kudos, you deserve them mroe than ever :D

Nice one.