Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SYS

Geraldo Bombarded by 9/11 Truthers

God, Geraldo is really stilted when he speaks. It's really distracting.

Anyways, demonstrations are dumb. I'd rather watch an intelligent debate than listen to morons yell not-so-witty slogans for a few hours. They can be effective in drawing attention to a problem (that is, if you consider 9/11 being an inside job a problem), but they offer no solutions.

Truthers hate me and others like me on Digg. The Bury Brigade does NOT FORGIVE.
Anyway, this is twoofer behaviour, caught on tape. Truly fascinating!

Notice how they throw signs with odd symbols on them around expecting people to suddenly care for their cause. It's like an armchair activist yet they stand up and jump around holding objects in the air. Both do the same amount of change, just the latter is a good cardiac workout. From the looks of some of them, it looks like they need it.

Now this video also whines about being sent off in the paddy-wagon. It wasn't for breaking any laws! THe police were doing them a favour from Geraldo's wrath via asphyxiation from a microphone cord.

Once again, "Free speech" isn't "anarchy" to Geraldo, jumping around like morons holding signs and essentially going "Hi, Mom, look what I've done with my life! I'm a tool! Camera, look at me!" is. Personally, I have to agree.

Idiots.

Those people are pretty retarded. 9/11 was hardly an inside job. There's no proof of that. Al Franken's "Operation Ignore" scenario is probably what really happened.

Danarchy said:

Those people are pretty retarded. 9/11 was hardly an inside job. There's no proof of that. Al Franken's "Operation Ignore" scenario is probably what really happened.

Except that's just a different form of conspiracy theory, which means that you're equally as stupid.

fraggle said:
Except that's just a different form of conspiracy theory, which means that you're equally as stupid.

How so? While it's something extremely hard to prove since it consists of attempting not to do things (properly or at all), history has shown all the motivation was there for such a thing, and evidence of a coverup is hard to dismiss.

The truthers are retarded because they keep going for things that have pretty much been shot down, and don't make any effort to pull away from biased groups or conceptions that go along with the flawed theories, not because they espouse conspiracy theories.

fraggle said:

Uhh, no. Franken doesn't actually posit a motivation for the ignoring of the warnings. It could really have been anything from them hoping 9/11 would happen as it did (the crazy conspiracy end of the spectrum) to them just not giving a shit cause they're a bunch of arrogant fucktards (the probable explaination). The facts also back this stance up quite well. I don't know if this made news in England, but a few years back it was revealed that the CIA had documents stating that a massive terrorist strike would take place in late 2001. These documents were literally put on Bush's desk yet nothing was really done about them.

udderdude said:

Just the fact that he calls them Communists is solid gold comedy to me.

Commie comedy?

http://infowars.net/articles/june2007/290607Proof.htm

At last count there are: 100+ Senior Military, Law Enforcement and Government Officicals, 160+ Architects and Engineers, 140+ Professors, 110+ Survivors and Family Members, 80+ Entertainment and Media Professionals, who have gone on the record questioning 9/11 or believing that 9/11 was an inside job.

There would probably also be more firefighters and rescue workers if they weren't dead.

But yeah let's keep believing the government and mainstream media and ignore previous news coverage they were sloppy enough to let out and have since tried to bury.