ICBM rocket textures
brown rock
snow
ice
girders and crossbeams
US military crates
"Area Closed" sign
8X8 lights (blue, red, yellow, white)

Promising project and nice textures! I really hope you can keep it up until the end, because I want to play this :)

I just finished my work on Beyond Horrible so i guess i can make a map.
I will do the hospital map if you allow my:) If it's ok than send my a PM or a email or just respond in this thread.

How is this going guys? I don't even know if anyone is still working on it so I don't know if I should make any new textures :/

Any shots yet?

Guest DILDOMASTER666

I uh, can't do anything if I have no textures and I'm not allowed to make my own damn skyboxes. I think my needs are pretty obvious, though. Various brick buildings and whatnot - and a few generic road textures.

I am to waiting for some textures to use. I will need some white concrete textures for the corridors, and a gray door texture about 4 units thick (in 16x16 mode with Doom builder that is).

And other hospital textures of course.

EDIT: Ops! I meant 4 units long, not thick.

Guest DILDOMASTER666
hardcore_gamer said:

about 4 units thick (in 16x16 mode with Doom builder that is)

64 units

Just check line length in 3D mode with I button kthx

Sorry guys, I'm going to have to ask you to stop working on this because I can't help you with textures any more. There is no time for that as I am getting too busy.

If you send me what you've done so far, I can probably finish it off at one stage.

Thanks for your help though :)

Too bad, I was actually waiting for this to get done. I loved the concept and the textures are nice, could have been a nice project.

That's a pity I was waiting for this one too.

What about to use the already finished textures only, with little recoloring if needed for extra stuff? Not the same, but better than nothing. Also the number of maps could be reduced to 5 or so.

This is a real shame. someone should make a texture resource wad out of the existing ones. Afterglow? anyone?

I'm slowly working on my map, if that's any consolation.
But work is slow as my laptop is being a faggot and I've lost a lot of time due to increased workload from school.

I really want to get my map done though, but I don't know what I should do if no one else is really working on their maps :(