Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rubilacxe

Top Five Doom TCs/PCs/MODS/etc.

Whats up?

Heres a good question. Perhaps it has been brought up before (or multiple times.) What are your top 5 favorite Doom MODs of all time. This can include anything from just simple DEHACKED files to a weapons MOD to a full on Total Conversion. Whatever you want, as long as its not just a level set. It has to have at least new weapons and/or monsters. Heres mine:

1. Immoral Conduct
-IMHO, the greatest Doom MOD ever made. Period. Its what Doom should have been, provided the technology existed at the time.

2. Batman Doom
-Praises for the highly inventive use of DEHACKED and the visible ammount of effort to make the whole single player experience work. Remarkable. A true demonstration of using all of whats available to you.

3. Zan Zan
-The atmosphere, RPG style elements, and some of my favorite boss fights in a Doom MOD make this one an old classic to me. Too bad I can't seem to get it to work anymore...

4. Ghostbusters Doom 2
-Never fully completed, but I loved the concept and the ideas presented. The Proton Pak is still my top favorite modification of a Plasma Rifle out of all the ones I've seen.

5. Cube
-It just wouldn't be right if I didn't include it in my favorites. Obviously because I made it, it has a special place in my heart...blah blah blah.

The floor is open!

Rubilacxe said:

Whats up?

Heres a good question. Perhaps it has been brought up before (or multiple times.)

It's actually CURRENTLY BEING BROUGHT UP. In an active thread. Which is right now displayed DIRECTLY UNDER yours.
Good day.

Steeveeo said:

Just saw that in his list...that has to be aweful...

It's actually mentioned in not this Wikipedia page.

edit: i was wrong.

I respect your tastes, but I don't understand how a weapon mod can be on the top five, specially if it's for a port that doesn't support multiplayer.

Rubilacxe said:

DELETE

It's not really the same as the other thread.