Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SYS

Halo 3 limited Edition prescratched

OH NOES LIMITED EDITION SUPER SPECIAL WITH LITTLE OR NO DIFFERENCE FROM THE ACTUAL COPY ON THE SHELVES

Haha. I ran into my friends after work standing in line for Halo 3. Hope they didn't get the LE (I know one was getting the Legendary edition).

My Blade Runner DVD came with a broken nub which caused one side to get horribly scratched up. Luckily it was the fullscreen side. I do keep it in a different case from now on though.

roofle..
My boss picked up the Legendary edition and both CD's are scratched like hell. Wish I'd seen this thread sooner **

My copy was in perfect condition. The case isn't really different from the LE case for Prey, which didn't hype this problem, and I was going to say that was just the media scaring everyone again, but according to the other posts, it looks like it's a real problem.

Oh well, the only thing you're missing with the scratched edition is a generic game anyway.

VileSlay said:

LOL at the HALO-heads. that game sucks IMO.

Indeed it does, I bought a copy then smashed it on the floor and stomped on it a few times before I actually clocked into work.

The first DVD we ever got was the Lock,stock... TV series, and my brother thought he'd be "clever" by spinning it around in the case to childishly show our mum how DVD's worked, i think we where lucky he only fucked up the first five minutes of episode 1

Larzuk said:

Indeed it does, I bought a copy then smashed it on the floor and stomped on it a few times before I actually clocked into work.

That's just stupid. You still wasted money.

yomoneyboat said:

That's just stupid. You still wasted money.

To watch a few fanboys cry, it was worth it.

Larzuk said:

To watch a few fanboys cry, it was worth it.

Cry with laughter at your idiocy more like. Seriously, you wasted money. I don't see why it would make any fanboy cry; they're still getting a copy.

You're the fool in all of this.

If thats your opinion so be it. Why they would cry for a game, why ask me? You should ask them...

Larzuk said:

This so never happened.

Larzuk said:

If thats your opinion so be it. Why they would cry for a game, why ask me? You should ask them...

I call bullshit on the whole thing.

Guys, sort of a side note, I paid for a new Corvette z06 yesterday in full yesterday and ran it straight into a brick wall out of the lot. You should've seen the look on those car dealers' faces!

Anyway I believe Lazruk

Acidic Lamb said:

Good going smashing a copy of halo 3. I'm tired of hearing about that game.

Then uh. Don't play it?

Strange that they get scratched cause they don't stay still in the package. I've bought sevearl CDs and DVDs where they've been laying loose in the case when I opened it. Not because the case was busted, just because it never was attached properly.

Either way, I've never had them scratched because of this. And even when I've had discs scratched. It've rarely (except in cases of some serious abuse done to the disc) been to a degree where it's not been playable.

Meh I've got to buy me an xbox 360 first before I'm able to play Halo3 I don't think I will buy one, I haven't even finished Halo2 yet I sort of lost interest in it I guess the same will happen if I buy Halo3.

Acidic Lamb said:

The Xbox 360 is worth buying for other things like doom.

...why would you buy any Xbox to play Doom when you obviously already have a computer for that?

In any case, Halo 3? I didn't even know it was coming out and it's already released, heh.