Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Aabra

32 players in 1 Server Video

This is actually very technically impressive. I'm assuming the video was recorded from a client on the same machine/LAN as the server. What was the lag like for the actual players in the game?

No, Mix-Man hosted the server and Rivecoder recorded the video. They're most definitely not on the same LAN as each other or even ISP. The lag you see is how it was for him. :) I'm sure the lag varied depending on the individual player's connection but Rivecoder is just on a normal cablemodem/dsl connection, nothing special. I actually missed this so I can't say what it was like personally.

There was no lag for me with 56 ping (I only live 150 miles from that server). And I *assume* it wasn't so bad because NightZTag is from New Zealand and he played plenty (and even won a few rounds).

John Smith said:

i think the most fucking amazing thing about this is that there were 32 people playing skulltag at once

ahahahahahahaha

So how bout that source, Aabra.

bah, I always forget to set that. Then again Funderful also sounds pretty dumb to me. Where's the 'video' option? :P