Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ralphis

XBOX 360 Gamer Tags/Games You Play

So I have decided that this coming Wednesday is going to be XBox Day. I'm going out and grabbing the 360 premium with live and a game or two. Halo 3 is definitely going to be one of these games. Stranglehold or Gears of War will be the other.

I was wondering who here has a gold live account and what your gamer tags are. Do you play those two games and are there any others I should look into? Will you watch my show my boobs with the camera over UNO on Live Arcade?

Maybe we can get a big Halo 3 game going next Wednesday night

Technically it's not my xbox live account, nor my 360, but I do play it a lot (especially recently). The gamertag I use is FubarUX, and I've mainly been playing Halo 3 and Gears of War lately. Not really sure if I'm gonna be available on wednesday, but we'll see.

My friend is borrowing my power supply right now, while his is getting replaced, so I won't be around for XBOX Day, but my GT would be MisshapenRogue. I mainly play Battlefield 2: Modern Combat, Halo 3, and Shadowrun (Doom and Heavy Weapon on XBLA).

I'd suggest that you hold back on buying Stranglehold, and probably rent it first. It's an awesome game, but it only has those seven levels and takes no time to finish. I haven't played the multiplayer, but I've heard it wasn't anything special. The game I'd recommend is Shadowrun. Mysteriously, it got low reviews, but it's the most balanced multiplayer FPS on the 360, and I find it ultra satisfying after conquering the learning curve.

My GT is OmegaJ4 (lols) and i've started to Play Halo 3. Though i play Gears of War from time to time.

Ok, my tag is "UD Ralphis"

I think my headset is broken. It can receive voice and sound can come from the tv, but even when i set voice to only output into my ear piece i dont hear anything

Also the system sure does get HOT

So what time are you planning on doing this? I've got the day free to myself so which we starting with first? Gears or Halo?