Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
pritch

Women and Doom...

Eh, topic changing...must throw post in at last minute...

In my strange word full of irony, its always my guy friends who say stuff like, 'Doom? That game is SO 5 years ago!' And its my friend who is a chick who actualy acnowledges its existance, plus plays a ton of other games. Mabye its because everyone I know is gay. Either gay, cold-hearted(the guys), or druggies(the girls). Those are the only cool people I know. I'm so lonely...

...I need a hug.

/hugs danarchist
jeez, danny boy, I know excatly what you mean, *sniff*. I'm not lonely from lack of people, shit no, it's quality people that're missing. Still, I might be having coffee with Lisa on Tuesday, one hot chick, so I can't grumble too bad. Not that you know who Lisa is, (fuck the limitations of forums) but she is nontheless damn fine and if I screw up I'll be the one needin' a hug... =\

I have a pillow to satisfy my hugging needs.

I want Cacodemonleader's little hissy caco for hugs :/
Failing that, though, I'd accept Lisa.
Failing that, danarchist.
If desperate, Lut.
Not going within twenty feet of deadnail. ;>

My pillow never fails. =P

well, I wouldn't argue with a senior member.
what does it look lie?

black on the outside with gray/white stains and white on the inside with nice size holes.

gray/white stains...

please explain ASAP, or I'll worry...

Zaldron, BBG, and Ralph came over one day =]

yes well see what happens when there aren't enough female doomers =]

There realy is a gamer chick named Mynx; the Q3A model was made in her honer.

Really? She only had her own column at planetquake for three or four years.

S./

Finally some backup on MvC2 suckage.

Yeah, I'll back you up on that one too there deady... However, I will say that Soul Calibur is possibly the best one out there right now, I just can't seem to get enough of it...

S./

There's a chick I know who plays Doom. My girlfriend Stacey (There's a page on my site, URL below, with pics).

And, Stacey even complains at the difficulty on UV for being too easy. Not bad to say she's only been playing a year now (I'm to blame for that). Hey, at least she digs my levels - one of the only reasons I carry on.

Although ATM she just discovered Exhumed (PowerSlave) on the Saturn, and I can't get her off it. Pretty good reason, then, to get the hell on with my Exhumed TC for Edge, then.

Uh, had we already changed subject? *OH DAMN!!!1*

Erm, Jayextee, did you know that avatar icon your using is female? I know as it was my reeeally old one ^.^;; just thought y'd like to know

Failing that, danarchist.

Um...okay...but its gonna look really weird with our new avatars.

I do get hugs from the chicks I know, but not often enough.

well as the avatars have gone I think we can hug without comments from others again. Still, we shouldn't do it too much...
Oh, and get your ass over to religion and politics where I've been standing up for you against that dip shit Slo5oh who dissed you in Gun Control. I need some back up...

Red Warrior: Yes, I know this avatar is female. I'm such an equal opportunities kind of person that it doesn't bother me. No really, I _love_ this avatar, actually. I was just waiting until nobody was using it.

there are some women here, not too many though. maybe doom just doesn't appeal to lots of girls, i don't know...

Maybe if there were some barbie dolls in it or something...

Whut happened to all the fish avatar people?

Arioch is still here, so is Fraggle, and Submerge, and Ebola, and...

"Steffers" =)

That's how I always said it. He'll go into some bullshit about how it's meant to be read and not said but fuck that, stupid Canadian Holiday fucking trend.