Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Craigs

Can I get feedback on my DM wad?

The topic says it all.
It's a DM wad I'm working on called Hierarchy. The map looks like ass so far, as I haven't gotten around to detailing it yet, but I'm pretty satisfied with the weapons balance.
What I'm trying to do with this map is more or less create a food chain with the weapons. Each weapon has a specific spot on the map where the player can wreak havoc on his opponents, but is also vulnerable to another spot (i.e. a player in the grenade launcher bunker can send a hail storm of grenades down on unsuspecting players in the open, or direct his/her fire towards the player in the minigun nest, but at the same time can easily be taken out by a rocket launcher.)

Anyway, just play it and tell me how I can improve it.http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EE0STTNW

Its for Skulltag

The room with the grenade launcher only has 1 way to go out and go in… I would at least create 2 different ways, so that the players can run away from each other. Furthermore there need to be more light sources like torches or candles. Other than that nice 1v1 map!

zap610 said:

cramped

Yeah, it is pretty cramped. It's not really meant for a shitload of people though, 2-4 players max. But I'll see what I can do about the map size.