Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Patrick

Hell's Battery

A while ago, i found a Boss resource wad for zdoom, and in it was a monster called "Hell's battery." I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get this...

Search for a mod entitled "Zen Dynamics" by Xaser (zendyn_x.zip).

You meet two of them in map07 of that mod. They're tough.

I'm sure somebody asked about this not too long ago... or maybe I was just seeing the future again in one of my dreams.

Either way, my answer has already been said: Zen Dynamics (Zen? Xen? Xen sounds cooler).

EDIT: Unless of course, you want the Boss Monster Resource WAD itself...

I can't find it on the idgames archive but if you want, just PM me and I can email it to you.

I know its in Zen Dynamics, but it is a modified version (has special scripted portions that activate events later in the game) so i will have to tweak it to directly get it. I'm talking about the boss resource wad. It also had a creation called the HammerHound, which was also done by lilwhitmouse. anyone seen this?

Janitor said:

I know its in Zen Dynamics, but it is a modified version (has special scripted portions that activate events later in the game) so i will have to tweak it to directly get it. I'm talking about the boss resource wad. It also had a creation called the HammerHound, which was also done by lilwhitmouse. anyone seen this?

yes. get the bosses resource wad.