Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ralphis

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

If I was a 3rd party company I think I'd want my characters advertised before the game is even on the shelves.

ROFL

I kept joking with my friends that they'd delay it again. My sarcastic prophecy strikes again.

At least I definitely know I got Sheik back now though (not a surprise)

As a side note Brawl is now the seventh game in history to recieve a perfect score in Famitsu and only the fourth Nintendo game. Hooray!

Ralphis said:

At least I definitely know I got Sheik back now though (not a surprise)

Where the FUCK Is Captain Falcon?

How the hell am I supposed to annoy the shit out of people with the Falcon Kneeâ„¢ now?

Hmmn....

Hopefully Capton Falcon appears as a secret character atleast and with the Falcon Knee, loved kicking everyones ass by the time they hit 75%+ with the knee, easily KO after that.

I kinda say Bowser's Final Smash is alittle much, even though Giga Bowser is pretty much half stage or even whole rampage... Mario's I feel interested on trying.

Hey guys! 12 more days until launch in the US. With less than two weeks until the day, it's looking like it won't be delayed again! I'm pumped 8]

I'm really diggin this final roster (woo falco and jiggly are back). Snake looks like he could be a pretty usable character; from the moveset post on the Dojo, I was thinking otherwise, but from videos he looks pretty good. ROB looks uh... interesting I guess. Imo they could have added a much cooler character than him but I guess it's still kind of cool :P Marth looks absolutely awesome, as a swordsman should.

Tango said:

ROB looks uh... interesting I guess. Imo they could have added a much cooler character than Wolf

fixed; if you want someone to accuse of wasting a character spot, now you know who

gonna be cleanin' house with ROB and DK... then i'll sit down and wear my fingers down to the bone playing kof98um when that comes out

Infinite Ammunition said:

fixed; if you want someone to accuse of wasting a character spot, now you know who

Haha. I'd much rather have Wolf than Rob, tbh. :P Wolf doesn't look like a Fox clone either (at least not on the scale that Falco is).

I don't see the big deal with the characters. Tho for final smashes they got lazy when putting in 3 landmasters.

Inferno said:

I don't see the big deal with the characters. Tho for final smashes they got lazy when putting in 3 landmasters.

quoted for thruth. I am loving most of the other final smashes. luigi has a trippy one that acts like malboro's bad breath. there are already tons of gameplay vids on youtube already. I can't wait to play this.

Got it today, its so much fun.

And SSE is long as hell! My friend and I were playing over 2 and a half hours and we only have 29 % done.

Spent today playing with friends, my favorite of the new characters (and really all of the characters) is Pit; good to see Kid Icarus in the game.

Got it at midnight on Sunday and had a little late night Brawl party type deal. We were up playing the game until the wee hours of the morning. It's pretty awesome. Better than Melee I'd say, not to mention a hell of a lot prettier.

If I had to choose a favorite character right now I'd probably say Fox, but out of the new characters that I've unlocked so far, Snake is surprisingly awesome. Still working on unlocking everything.

Man, this is pernhaps the only game that'd make me want a Wii. I phased out of consoles not too long ago, but after reading two reviews and watching several videos I'm just itching to play it and see if any of my friends have it. I'd even go for the single player mode it has, because that looks good too, even.

*sigh* - Guess I'll mooch off of whoever I can find here in college.....or back home in DC when I get to spring break

Kirby said:

Man, this is pernhaps the only game that'd make me want a Wii. I phased out of consoles not too long ago, but after reading two reviews and watching several videos I'm just itching to play it and see if any of my friends have it. I'd even go for the single player mode it has, because that looks good too, even.

*sigh* - Guess I'll mooch off of whoever I can find here in college.....or back home in DC when I get to spring break

Seconded.

My only complaint with the game so far: The fucking online play has yet to work for me. I really want to give this a go, but I always get kicked off while it's in the middle of searching for players.

I'm lovin it already. the only character I can care less about is olimar. I think he fails it unless you get his final smash. I'm lovin meta-knight. he's like a lil' walkin food processor.

Second on Metaknight. Also Pokemon Trainer is really fun to play as since its 3 characters in one.

This game is just awesome.

Ralphis: I added you. Mine is 1504-5371-2982 for you and anyone else that wants to destroy me :(

Pit is probably my favorite so far. I haven't tried Snake, Luigi or Lucario though I have unlocked them, and Falco seems pretty good but very different from the melee Falco I'm used to :P