Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
EllipsusD

Doom 64 sprite extraction?

I would really like to know how those sprites were extracted from Doom 64. There are a few sprites that I would like to extract from several other games (as well as the music from Turok 2 if possible), and I am not sure how to go about it. If a rom was used, I think it should be pretty easy to figure out, but since I can't find the roms of the games I need I would need to know how to download the cartidge onto the computer so I could get the rom. If not, is there a way to hook the 64 up to the PC so I can take standard screen captures to get the images I need? If there is a way to hook it up, where would I find the hardware to do it?

did doom64 use sprites?

Yes.

anyway if you wanna find a rom then try a search engine. its just crazy enough to work

And I was crazy enough to spend as many hours as I did searching through search engines. I've given up on finding the roms, though my friend says he might know where to find them. But there must be some other way to get the images I need.

And I was crazy enough to spend as many hours as I did searching through search engines. I've given up on finding the roms, though my friend says he might know where to find them. But there must be some other way to get the images I need.

I'm also always trying to got this rom ! I found it, but it's a .v64 file and i still can't make it work correctly ! -- sorry !