Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MmM

Hillary Clinton doesn't like the secret sex scenes in Doom

I was watching an episode of Cash Cab (a game show that takes place inside a cab if you've never seen/heard of it--one of the better game show concepts to come along in a long time IMO) on the Discovery Channel the other day, when the two female contestants were posed this question: "Hillary Clinton spoke out against what video game that contained secret sex scenes?" After debating for a few moments, the women decided that the game in question was Doom (the correct answer is Grand Theft Auto). I guess the Space Marine in their copy of Doom totes around a BFC instead of a BFG and favors suprise rear attacks on demons.

Heh, I saw that episode. These shows are always good for a laugh when people say the most moronic answers for the simplest questions.

MmM said:

Hillary Clinton doesn't like the secret sex scenes in Doom

I don't suppose she liked the secret sex scenes in her marriage much either. ;)

Quasar said:

Remember when Discovery Channel was scientific stuff? :P

You're right. This show should be on MTV.

Enjay said:

I don't suppose she liked the secret sex scenes in her marriage much either. ;)

just like C. delores tucker lol

GGG said:

You're right. This show should be on MTV.

NO WAI MTV IS FOR MOOSIC VIDAOS!!!
[/sarcasm]
Seriously, MTV takes anything these days.

MTV should have more of eminem on it than anything else. Maybe repeats of the song "without me" will get the message across why MTV is so empty :P

Note: I'm not funny

Note: Notes suck.

GoatLord said:
This reaffirms my belief that most women are dumb and don't know the first thing about video games.

Yeah, and this in turn reaffirms why women hardly play manly games like DOOM or bother to really check the facts on them.

myk said:

Yeah, and this in turn reaffirms why women hardly play manly games like DOOM or bother to really check the facts on them.

correction: Soccer moms. Soccer moms are not all women. These women 'think of the children'. Their knowledge of computer games are limited to the Oberon Media library of $30 titles. They are Linguica's audience for the stuff he is working on.

Like plenty of women play OA and don't even mind the busty angelyss/dark. These are not soccer moms but they are gamers! Most male gamers often 'thinkofthegirls' when it comes to provocative costumes on shapely figures but this rumor isn't really true.

But that's a totally different matter.

I mean, if the type of guys that play these games of ours are bound to think women are stupid because they don't know (largely irrelevant) details about said games, then they have even more reasons to stay away from them and those who play them.

The worthwhile thing to note about MmM's anecdote is that they thought of DOOM, rather than another game, whatever the reason, be it good or bad. Plus Enjay's resulting joke, of course.