Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ed

Sim McDonalds

I kept getting judgments against me due to letting diseased cows through the meat works. heh.

Heh a 30 pages tutorial is too much for such kind of game. At lest I virtually ruined mc donald's.

That vector/Flash art Ronald looked way too disturbing, and "I'm playin' it" makes me think of something else, not played on a computer.

However, it really is a quite cynical parody of how a real multinational works, allowing you to use GMOs, destroy rain forest, and fatten up cattle with industrial residues (reading the tutorial is actually half of the fun, and it's 30 pages of the kind you'd find in a childrens' book).

I was actually able to run McDonald's without giving too many...er, "additives" to the cattle, just steroids. Of course, I still corrupted politicians, caused deforestation and used manipulative ad campaigns to turn a profit. It's probably impossible to play the game entirely clean because as time goes on, more and more things go wrong, be it loss of profits or consumer disatisfaction.

Very cool game, though. :) The people who made this have another game called Operation Pedopriest.

Ah I've seen this before. Didn't run it cause I didn't feel like reading 30 pages worth of turorial screw that.

Edit: LoL 666 post