Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kristus

Orcs And Doom RPGs

I just wish they would port DOOM RPG do the DS. Who wants a telephone anyhow, let alone a cell phone. People driving around with these things, texting while eating McNuggets, browsing and throwing away money for ring tones that sound like shit and not just for the fact that ALL ring tones are gay, as in flaming.

Anyhow yes, DOOM RPG for the DS would be the right move.

Interesting... I'd much prefer a port of Doom/Doom2 onto DS (yes I know it's possible already but not officialy) rather than Doom RPG, unless they improve things first. I mean it's just a cellphone game.

Oh and that mature rating problem thing is bogus. Look at all the hype that new horror ds game is getting.

Cutman said:

Interesting... I'd much prefer a port of Doom/Doom2 onto DS (yes I know it's possible already but not officialy) rather than Doom RPG, unless they improve things first. I mean it's just a cellphone game.

Oh and that mature rating problem thing is bogus. Look at all the hype that new horror ds game is getting.

Or silent hill origina for PSP, it's fucking sick from what i saw :D and remember, if you play manhunt 2 once it gets released, it means you're normal not retarded thompson man who dislikes any violent game from rockstar

Cutman: The current port of PrBOOM for the DS run quite well. It's got a few minor bugs, and lack of good touch screen support, but it's coming along quite well! I've been amazed at how many PrBOOM specific features the DS is able to handle without lock up or slow down.

Sign in to follow this