Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

dutch devil said:
I hope its no problem that I bump this old thread.

Not at all I'm glad you did, I'd somehow missed this thread before and now all I can say is wow, awesome.

@Pcorf I'm pretty sure WOS will be released long before mine so no worries :)

Still an lot of stuff to do on this map its around 25% done I was hoping to have this map finished allready but some maps just take longer I'm putting some more destruction into this map the hole in the wall in the top shot could use some more work.

This project sound interesting, I hope that the gameplay will follow the quality of your screens.

Mechadon said:

Can't wait to see more!

Just wait until you see my hell maps :p if you liked Hell Revealed then you know what to expect in terms of gameplay hard from start to finish.

Not sure what I want to do with the secret map slots but it has to be something special ah well sooner or later something will pop up.

And I write everything down no matter how stupid it sounds I'm working on an story as well just to keep the inspiration going I've got no plans to include an story with the release though.

Thanks for the comments, some more progress this area is now 95% done some minor detailing is whats still needed I worked on that trench last couple of days this maps requires some crate climbing to get to certain areas and I'm planning four secrets in this map.

Oh wow. That's pretty good stuff. Although you should add a skybox to it. =p

Anyways, sounds interesting. Keep it up!

I'm allergic to zdoom mapping, ok some ideas I've been thinking about.

Map01 - Storage Depot (Small non linear map with an snow theme easy map an few traps planned)
Map02 - Tech Center (Small/medium non linear map one key needed to get to the exit an little bit harder more nasty traps)
Map03 - Processing Plant (Medium sized map two keys needed to reach the exit about four secrets more tougher monsters demons and knights)
Map04 - Computer Station (Lots of computers and startan textures E1 themed the chaingunner makes his appearance on this map)
Map05 - Control Tower (Metal canyon type map you will be chased my arch viles and have to find the entance to the control tower)
Map06 - Radar Station
Map07 - Central Processing (An map with mancubi and arachnotrons not sure what to make yet, tech base small/medium)
Map08 - Processing Station (Map starts in an harbor area whith hopefully an nice ship lying in port)
Map09 - Command Center
Map10 - Refueling Base (Large base type map designed for refueling spaceships on exit you see an large spaceship hovering over the landing pad)
Map11 - Hammer of Dawn (Medium/large spaceship type map its destination is gateway station)
Map12 - Gateway Station (An uac space station floating in space void type map maybe themed like vrack not sure yet)
Map13 - Oil Refinery (Brown dirty looking map large dark and tough)
Map14 - Valley of the Damned (Rocky canyon type map some uac bunkers scattered about)
Map15 - Ongoing Onslaught (Revenants lots of revenants harharhar)
Map16 - Mount Fear (Mountain type map lavafalls hard gameplay)
Map17 - Necrosphere (Plutonia-ish themed map with an similar layout like "The Inmost Dens" from DooM II.)
Map18 - Mining Station (underground map goal is to reach the underground research facility mostly rocky and dark)
Map19 - Research Facility (find the open gateway and enter it to get into hell tech base startan more hellish looks)
Map20 - The Gateway to Hell (hellish map with lava and ruins that has an large gate protecting the inner bowels of hell)
Map21 - The Shores of Hell (After getting trough the gate you stand on the shores of hell seeing an hellish ruin in the distance)
Map22 - Treshold of Pain
Map23 - Altar of Madness (Lots of marble textures)
Map24 - The Pit of Suffering (Map is to be designed with an large blood pit in the center parts rocky parts with old ruins)
Map25 - Severe Punishment
Map26 - Tower of Babel (Large tower in the center with mountains around it player has to climb steps to the top to fight an cyber)
Map27 - Surpreme Hatred
Map28 - Absolute Evil
Map29 - Hell Keep (An ruin of an ancient hellish fortress surrounded by an lake of lava)
Map30 - Inner Hell (Map will be designed like the picture in UdooM titlepic rocky lava type map barons will be present in high numbers)

Secret Maps:
Map31 - Castle DooMenstein (Hybrid type map DooM and the Wolfenstein theme join together medium/large castle map)
Map32 - Ultimate Pain (Main focus is to make this map very hard like "Go 2 It" in Plutonia hell themed)