Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shaikoten

Diet 32in24 (10/21/07)

whoa, sorry i thought esselfortium was doing the map, i didnt want to take it from him or anything like that. luckily, i have been detailing the map just for the hell of it. i find it fun.

Butts said:

whoa, sorry i thought esselfortium was doing the map, i didnt want to take it from him or anything like that. luckily, i have been detailing the map just for the hell of it. i find it fun.

That's okay! I didn't want to start on it until I knew for sure whether you were working on it. We're way behind schedule, as usual, so if you want to finish it sometime within the next day or so and submit it, that'd be great! (Means less work for me) :D

sure, ill see what i can do. ill try to finish the map up in an hour or so, but if not, ill see if i can finish it by the next 20 hours(its late where i live and i got school for 7 hours).

Blarg...this totally went under my radar. And I can't really do much this time around either...I gotta stay up and get some class work done ;_;

If by some miracle I have time tomorrow, I may pick up a map to detail.

daimonreloaded said:

EDIT: i've seen to download one random, unclaimed map and to work on it, bye.

Could you tell us which map, before you start working on one, so that we'll know not to have anyone else work on it?

daimonreloaded said:

ok, i'm sorry. Next time i'll claim the author, btw here's a detailed version of The Green Herring Layout:

http://www.speedyshare.com/786470786.html

enjoy

Hmm. Impboy already did a detail job on that one, but we didn't consider it finished so it wasn't listed with the finished maps. I just noticed now that we didn't even have it listed as claimed, so...shoot. My mistake :(

The final map will probably end up being some sort of frankensteined creation, made using the best aspects of both of your versions of it.

Bucket said:

Wie gehts? Are there even 16 claimed maps?

Nope! You should take one :D

I'd recommend Cato's map if you want to do something so large and unwieldy that it will take the next 10 years to complete :):):)