Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

looking forward

i am looking forward to next year about this time. why? because doom3 might, it just might, be out then or atleast a beta test or demo. I cant wait to get that game, very high on my wish list of games i want to own. anyway i hope to see it soon, also i want to hear more news updates on the new doom

Grmph
You people just never visit the Doom3 forum, right?
I'll do anything for more <RATIONAL> activity down there.

Oh, I'll be looking forward to it too, just so long as the GeForce 2 MX is compatable with it (somebody answer me PLEASE!!!)

Oh, I'll be looking forward to it too, just so long as the GeForce 2 MX is compatable with it (somebody answer me PLEASE!!!)

OH MY FUCKING GOD I'VE ALREADY ANSWERED THAT FUCKING QUESTION 5348 TIMES. IN FACT, I REPLIED 3 TIMES TO YOU

OH MY FUCKING GOD I'VE ALREADY ANSWERED THAT FUCKING QUESTION 5348 TIMES. IN FACT, I REPLIED 3 TIMES TO YOU

Whoaa...Easy there, Zaldron...

Remember that there's an intelligence factor to consider when dealing with people who have memory spans of two seconds...

yea i got a GeForce 2 MX too, but i am not worring. gonna build me a kick ass system after i graduate this year.

Remember that there's an intelligence factor to consider when dealing with people who have memory spans of two seconds...

Are you insinuating that I'm a dumbass?

memory and intelligence are two different things. Just so happens that most of the people that I think are smart have bad memories.

If id keeps up it's current rate of production, we all just might be playing Doom3 on our updated computers this time next year. Maybe.