Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MmM

Toxic She-Male

Poison (Capcom's Final Fight) mini action figure I just finished. 20 points of articulation. 3.2 inches tall (without hat). I tried my hand at making double jointed knees for the first time with this figure; the experiment worked out pretty well, so it's probably something I'll continue to do in the future. Shoulda made the pelvis larger/wider while I was at it too . . .

For comparison purposes, below are three images of Poison from different sources. The first, on the top, is Capcom's official art for Poison from the Final Fight arcade game. The second, on the bottom left, is Poison's sprite from the Japanese Super Famicom (SNES) port of Final Fight. The last, on the bottom right, is Poison's sprite from the Street Fighter III series.

Webpage with more info (dimensions, materials used, background story, trivia, etc):

http://kramwartap.fortunecity.com/poison.html

This figure looks particular nice because her skin came out fairly smooth, unlike the unfortunate "crumply" effect on some others. Good job : )

I use the side of my woodburner to smooth stuff out now, when I can, which helps out a lot in that regard.

GGG said:

Looks good after ten beers.

No amount of liquor will help you once you get those Daisy Duke's off . . .

Well, I like the skin texture, the shoes, and the cap, but perhaps that scale is a bit small for this type of character, as her figure and proportions are lost in the result.

myk: I'm not entirely happy with the proportions/final look myself. I attribute that to poor design on my part, as well as the way I go about making the various components individually. Scale factors into it somewhat, but I think skill/technique should be able to overcome the size limitations. If I was to do it over again, I'd make the thighs/pelvis larger and wider and the head smaller with the eyes set lower and with a smaller shnozz.