Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hardcore_gamer

Crysis specs added to systemrequirementslab.com

Well after all of those "can my pc handle crysis?" questions flying around the internet you can now now for sure. Ok, the specs have already bin revealed and all, but there is a site that scans your pc and lets you know both if your PC can handle the game of your choose at minimum and recommended setting in a way that there can by no misunderstandings for even the most novice of computer users. If you knew about this already then don't flame my!

Just use the list of games to pick crysis and click on: Can you run it.

You can do the same with any other game as well if you so wish.

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest

Ohgodifailedmiserably
I am not going to deal with my piece of shit video card anymore.
I'M GETTING A RADEON TOMORROW.

I pass, probably medium quality. I have an above average card, so I should be OK. Not that I'm buying it or anything, due to the invasive copy protection; these silly publishers don't seem to get it.

Kinda funny that 3 years ago everyone was scrambling to update their systems for Doom3.. makes me realize how pointless incremental upgrading is. I wonder if Crysis will even have a game behind the graphics, I'm getting tired of overused bloom and textures that look like they're covered with enamel and lit with halogen lighting.

hardcore_gamer said:
[...] my.

"My" is the possessive pronoun (my grammar skills could use some improvement), use "me" for the objective case (I know how to use me and my because myk showed me).

myk said:

"My" is the possessive pronoun (my grammar skills could use some improvement), use "me" for the objective case (I know how to use me and my because myk showed me).

Its all clear to my now, me grammar skills is gooder now.

myk said:

I know that, i just keep typing my instead of me, sorry about that!

hardcore_gamer said:

Well after all of those "can my pc handle crysis?" questions flying around the internet you can now now for sure.

i knew it can run good a month ago on my average rig

The Lag said:

the only pc game i know of that i want to play is spore (ok, and starcraft 2)

Ah! Yes! Spore! I had forgot about that game. It will be one of the best games ever! (I am going to shape my creatures like penises, but don't tell anyone). I don't really like Starcraft :(

Well now thats just strange...

I just got done playing ETQW and decided to check out the link again for other games (general curiosity), and according to them, I cant run it...hmmm...

Steeveeo said:

Well now thats just strange...

I just got done playing ETQW and decided to check out the link again for other games (general curiosity), and according to them, I cant run it...hmmm...

Perhaps you don't have enough hard disk space left. It is enough to fail you when the site scans your computer.

I'm not interested in 95% of all modern games anymore they are all boring for me, its the same shit over and over again I rather play good old doom its alot more fun.

My computer probably fails as well but I don't really care I won't buy the game anyway.

dutch devil said:

I'm not interested in 95% of all modern games anymore they are all boring for me, its the same shit over and over again I rather play good old doom its alot more fun.

My computer probably fails as well but I don't really care I won't buy the game anyway.

Then are how you planning on playing games in the future? I think Doom is great and all but i can't stand the though of playing "just" Doom and quake for the rest of my live!

I can.

Also lol gaming.

If you feel the need to spend money on computer hardware because some game refuses to run then you've got a problem.

Belial said:

I can.

Also lol gaming.

If you feel the need to spend money on computer hardware because some game refuses to run then you've got a problem.

Then about 99,9% of gamers have a problem. Don't tell my you have never upgraded your computer before. Unless you are still using your first one. In that case you will upgrade sooner or later regardless of what you think of upgrading. Or just get a new computer. It does not cost very much to upgrade in a 2 years time compared to the cost of most peoples combined yearly internet usage. And if you look at 2 years, the cost can even be greater than any upgrading, depending on how much you are paying for your internet and wether or not you have broadband or DSL or whatever.

It's my second comp, I bought it in 2003 and I certainly don't see myself upgrading it or buying a new one in the next few years unless I have a really good reason to do so.

My primary pass's, my secondary fail's but doubt ill get it. just downloaded all the new demos and some dont even want to run. one cant find some 'start point' or another and one cant find 'xlive.dll' or whatever. just to much hassle and these demos (and games) arent getting any smaller. 1.37gb or so for timeshifters (only took 24 min. to d/ld but still) and yes they all do start to meld together in the end, like after 2 minutes of play and me not paying attention i couldnt for the life of me tell you what i just downloaded nor what i was playing (unless i hit esc.)

Belial said:

I can.

Also lol gaming.

How is that different from spending money on any other hobby/passtime though? and actually upgrading your PC once a year (which is more than most people do) is probably cheaper than a lot of other hobbies out there.

Like I said, lol gaming.

I'd never call it a hobby, and spending money to be able to play newer games as a passtime is pointless when you have loads of older games to pick from.

Belial said:

Like I said, lol gaming.

I'd never call it a hobby, and spending money to be able to play newer games as a passtime is pointless when you have loads of older games to pick from.

QFT. Besides, gaming is probably the worst "hobby" one could have. I can't think of any hobby outright that would have worse effects on your lifestyle.

Belial said:

Like I said, lol gaming.

WHAT!!! That would be like saying: There is no purpose in upgrading to m-16's becouse our troops still have working muskets!

Or: There is no need to go shop for some food as we still have left overs since from last month!