Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spase

Where can I find the following UV max demos?

I know that UV Max demos were recorded by Yonatan Himself for HR, where can I find these? Of similar interest are UV max demos for HR2 Momento Mori and Alien Vendetta. The Doom wiki did'nt have them all and compet-n doesnt have links to all of them. Is there some other source I've overlooked? Is it possible that not all of them are available for download?
Thanks

And apparently there is a demopack for scythe as well. Is there one for Scythe 2? Come on guys... Im jonesin hard, I got the itch.

Scythe2 is done, see here
27 is missing but it's here.
You can download the demos from this page, you got to search though. If you use the s2* pattern you might find most of them.
Edit:
The link on schneelocke page to stx-Vile demo doesn't work, but this works

Your first stop for these sorts of demos is the Doom SDA website. (which I see has already been linked!)

Here is the webpage for HR, and HR2. Most of Yonatan's demos for HR are in the HRUVLMPS and HRUVLMP2 collections.

Pretty much all the Memento Mori demos should be at the Compet-N website. Check here for the original packs they came from. Same for Alien Vendetta although there were two versions of this wad and the earliest demos were recorded for the first one. That's why there's some gaps in the tables, not all levels have been done from the newer version. This is the demeopack that was first put out, you'll need the avold.wad which is linked down the bottom of that page.

The Scythe demopack is here.

Some very specific (and hopefully helpful) additional links unmentioned ->

The most recently updated Scythe 2 index (with direct links to demos) is Schneelocke's overview. Scythe 2 demo thread, with discussions and demos, is here.
New Scythe demo thread, with discussions and demos, is found here. Not all the demos in these two threads are found at the DSDA, since they were recorded recently (since the last update).

Demos for MM and AV at COMPET-N are found here and here, respectively. Additional demos since the last update can be found in the PWAD section of /incoming (the mm* and a* ones).

EDIT: Heh, looking in /incoming was a pleasant surprise. Congratulations on the 30ns, Ryback! :-)))

Hey, Schneelocke, nice page. The link you provided to stx-Vile leads to a "landingpage" which is pity for a such a great run. I made a link to a demopack which has it among other runs in the edit part of my post.

Coldfusio said:

Hey, Schneelocke, nice page. The link you provided to stx-Vile leads to a "landingpage" which is pity for a such a great run. I made a link to a demopack which has it among other runs in the edit part of my post.

Ah, yes, thanks! Seems like sytes.net expired and was sucked up by some s(p|c)ammer instead. :P

I fixed both of Drew's demo's links by uploading the demos locally, now, though (and also fixed some other links in the process, although there may still be some that won't work - I haven't checked them all).