Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Liam

I hate to veer a little off topic...

I saw this on the SA forums. Yeah it's a joke. Check out the "spanking" link. www.spanking.com. :P

I saw this on the SA forums. Yeah it's a joke. Check out the "spanking" link. www.spanking.com. :P

I was already fairly convinced it was, but some people seemed to take it awful seriously in the comments at the bottom.

What I find funny are the idiots in the comments that fail to realize it's a joke and then go on endlessly showing of their 1337 knowledge of how "bonzi buddy" isn't a hacking utility.

don't forget the fact that it's spelled "Linux" not "Lunix"

what a maroon

god damn this stupid society which can't take a joke if it went up their ass to get to their head.

A little computer hacking does wonders for the body (all that typing will strengthen your fingers) as well as the mind.

Well all these idiots inspired me to update the diary on my page, can't say they're good for nothing.

oh god... that felt like newdoom.com for a moment... the chaos, the smilies, the colourfull hard to read text. AHHHH!!!!

It makes me appreciate how beautiful, fast loading, easy to read, and spam free these forums are. I LOVE YOU DOOMWORLD!!!

I'll go now...

oh god... that felt like newdoom.com for a moment... the chaos, the smilies, the colourfull hard to read text. AHHHH!!!!

It makes me appreciate how beautiful, fast loading, easy to read, and spam free these forums are. I LOVE YOU DOOMWORLD!!!

I'll go now...

nobody's perfect.

What I find funny are the idiots in the comments that fail to realize it's a joke and then go on endlessly showing of their 1337 knowledge of how "bonzi buddy" isn't a hacking utility.

Anyone who can think of anything coming from adequacy.org as being serious is a complete retard and should be shot.

some people seemed to take it awful seriously in the comments at the bottom.

Don't tell anyone but I thought Jeff K was for real when I first saw it.

ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! lol lol lol...
/me collapses.
/me goes to deadnail's link
/me collapses again, lol