• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rellik

My first topic - Music Videos! Hate me!

I forgot:

Ministry - Just one fix
A couple by Faith No More (don't know the names)
Metallica - Enter Sandman
NIN - Perfect Drug / Head like a hole
Pearl Jam - Do the evilution. (good choice Ebola)

Anyone seen the different versions of Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden? I've seen three versions of the same vid with all effects / half finished / no effects. It's funny to see the actors reacting to nothing in the version with no effects. :p

And I HATE Nickleback. They're a bunch of punks from about 1.5 hours from where I live. I worked in their town for a while and the place is a shit hole. Man there's a lot of shit Cher-style rock coming out of Canada right now and on behalf of my countrymen I'd like to apologize.

Oh shit honey! The blacks are moving in next door! By locks for the front door and staple the girl's twat closed!!

Newdoomer ,mmm what's wrong?

my favorite

Canned heat-Jamiroquai
M.O.R-blur
i'd do anything for love-meat loaf
always-Bon Jovi
stand by me-oasis

ever see Coldplay's Trouble? now thats messed up...

Yes. Decent song, good video.

My other favorite videos would be:
Perfect Drug- NIN
Rooster- Alice in Chains
Sober- Tool
Clint Eastwood- Gorillaz
Jeremy- Pearl Jam
I Did It- DMB (not the best song, but an entertaining video)
Anything for Love- Meatloaf
Rock and Roll Dreams Come True- Meatloaf
Weapon of Choice- Fatboy Slim

That's about all I've got for now.

Do you think I just keep my head up my ass for warmth?

Looks like you keep MY HEAD up your ass instead.

Nine Inch Nails - Closer, The Perfect Drug (no Lüt, not Into the Void :)

Heh, I thought that Perfect Drug was pretty cool.

I don't really watch music videos (mostly cause none of the good bands have videos), but I gotta give Reznor props for the Broken movie (the original version), I don't care for much of anything he's done but that was actually pretty decent. It's the only music video I've watched willingly more than twice.

That and Samael's video for Jupiterian Vibe, but that's just cause I was making an MPG of it. It's still a kickass video though.

People like the SMMU vid

Heh.

- "I'm a Slave for You" by Britney Spears

/me shoots Prime with a BFG, a plasma rifle, a rocket launcher, a chiangun, a shotgun, and just to be certain, he downs 400 cokes and beats the puddle of blood on the floor

Is that the futuristic one with the destroyed city? I think I caught part of that on HBO once, despite the music it goes to I thought the scenery and set design was great.

MTV=

eMpTy V

WOW, THE KING OF WIT AND HUMOR STRIKES AGAIN!

sure, it's responsible for Beavis and Butthead, but that's about the only good thing to come out of MTV

That was Mike Judd (I think), and if MTv didn't air it some other station would have. And that show was pretty bad too. I guess I could've enjoyed it a bit more if it didn't come to a dead stop to show some stupid music video 80 times in the duration of one show. Those videos were more annoying than NetZero's minutely popups.

By locks for the front door

And you accuse me of not knowing which "to/too" to use.

Rooster- Alice in Chains

Really? That used to be my favorite song, I never knew they had a video for it. I personally would have enjoyed a video for Angry Chair, that used to be my favorite song off Dirt.

I like all the Ministry videos. Some can actually be viewed right here.

Here's couple videos by CMX. The videos aren't that great but the music more than makes up for that.

Billy Jean - yay to MJ! (before he got freakier of course)

fuckin gay boy bands

Pfft, I'd kill to be in one of those bands. Tons of cash and women all at the same time. MMM MMM GOOD

fuckin gay boy bands

Pfft, I'd kill to be in one of those bands. Tons of cash and women all at the same time. MMM MMM GOOD

Be in a respectful band, why don'tcha? Girls just love Incubus (well, at least the lead singer). Now THAT is a respectable band...

Pink Floyd - The Wall

YES YES YES!!! I was just thinking that, Lamenty you genius.
'Teacher, ba da da, leave us kids ALONE, ba da da da, ba da da...!

I love Pink Floyd, I can't think why the fuck I left them out first time round.

Anyway, big respect to Nuno for going out on a limb and saying prodge are his favourite, I'll join you on the good ship prodigy Nuno, and the reefer's are on me!

And whilst I can't condone prime's list, surely he didn't deserve all that abuse, guys? Give him a break...
/me picks up what's left of prime after BBG and co. have finished with him, dusts him off, glues him back together and sends him back into battle :)

Pritch: thanks heh :)

Anyway, Incubus are very good. I've been listening to Morning View and I find it a pretty cool album (Aqueous Transmission 0wned me, really). But the Wish You Were video was rather disappointing.

Pickle: I'm on my own domain now, I post where ever I please. :) I go where ever the action is. That and having Lüts head jammed up my ass I have to come here every once in a while or he starts biting my colon.

I forgot those great KMFDM videos. Anyone else ever notice that country music videos have the hottest women?

Heh, the new 311 video is pretty trippy too. I love music videos. When they're done right, they're incredible. Too bad so many are so absolutely horrible.

Fuck you, fuck all of you. I've never seen such a group of close-minded HYPOCRITES IN MY LIFE. And I see it in EVERY music thread ever created on these forums. Especially you fuckin' liberals like Crendowing who say "WAH, REPUBLICANS ARE SOOOO CLOSEMINDED.... WAH!" and turn around and listen to ONLY ROCK AND NOTHING BUT ROCK. And to add to that you go around ridiculing other people for it.

I don't care if you like to bash other people simply because of what they listen to, but do it with dignity, don't do it like a fucking hypocrite and say that you're some open-minded dreaming fuckhole.

GOOD LORD.

Honestly, everyone who tries to force their own ideals about music should go splash their own liquified ear wax in their faces. You won't convert anyone here, so quit trying to pretend that you like civil liberty this and civil liberty that while you try to force your corrupt preferences upon everyone else.

you're right, of course, Shady. But I'm afraid it's human nature to be like that. I personally have nothing against anyone just because of what music they're into, I mean, jeez, if we use that to discriminate people by we're pretty lame aren't we?

An interrupting cow? I heard that joke alreaMOO!!

Oh and fuck you Lüt, my 'u' key becomes a clever little bastard when I'm stoned. =)

Pink Floyd - The Wall

Yes! Best music video ever.

I havn't watch MTV for a long time, but these are my favorite videos:
Nine Inch Nails - Perfect Drug (Probably my favorite song too)
Pearl Jam - Do the Evolution
Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun
Sledgehammer (I forgot the dude's name)
KMFDM - A Drug Against War
KMFDM - Megalomaniac
Radiohead - Paranoid Android
Nirvana - Heart Shaped Box
Beastie Boys - Sabotage (I don't know why)
Weezer - Buddy Holly

Most videos suck, just an excuse for the 'artist' to show their face to sell more albums.

Bovine-Intervention

BEST.
NAME.
EVER.

At least on this forum...

Damn straight. I'm trying to help the poor bastard out with WinDEU, go over to Editing and just check I haven't missed anything obvious, my brain just ain't schlinin' today.

...The Wall

danarchist, my respect for you grows by the hour.

I need you guys to help me out. I remember seeing this one video once, and I'm trying to find it, but for the life of me I can't remember the song.

The video is of these two little boys walking down the coast. You got the one bigger, kinda snotty kid and the little innocent kid that all the bad shit happens to. During the video you see all the ways this kid is getting hurt: like, they stop to pet this dog, and there's a microscopic zoom-in of the little kid's skin, and the flea that starts chewing on him. He also gets bit by a mosquito (ultra zoom-in of the skeeter passing disease into the kid's blood) and he falls and gets a cut (which you can see getting infected.) The video ends when they find this old, unexploded anti-ship mine washed up on the beach, and the big kid pretends to hit the triggers with a lump of wood. The little kid picks up the wood and starts trying to hit the triggers, and the last scene is the bigger kid being thrown by the blast when the mine goes up.

Can anyone tell me what song this is, and who played it? And where I can get the video?

Peter Gabriel? I thought he was a game designer.

Lut cannot be concealed.

what is the avatar of, btw?