Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
The Green Herring

Community Chest Series Demos [-complevel 9]

^Wrong complevel. The last time I put a wrong -complevel was Rylayeh demo in 2018, and not setting any -complevel I don't even remember... But I did it again.

c209p231.zip

On 12/6/2021 at 2:59 AM, Vile said:

cchest2 MAP24 UV Max in 17:14

c224m1714.zip

always a pleasure to watch your demos :)

some of your demos motivate me to play again after long quits. everytime I look at one in particular I really have the chills and restart eheh (no, won't say which :p even if I'll never reach any close to that record.)

CC4

Map01 Pacifist in 3:19 - 

Nevermind I misread the table.  Was just doing a chill pacifist run that I thought I was tablefilling.

Community Chest 4

MAP28 UV-Max -coop_spawns

47:24

I'm not really a prof and my usual UV-Max run is 1.5-2x times slower than a WR for it, so this one is more to say "hey, I've found a gem, profs, how about you?". Sub 25 or even 20 is possible I guess?

Because there are no coop_spawns or solo-net demos for this map currently, but it brought my attention due to that

620 mobs instead of 460, most of the additions are Barons and

No Plasma gun, only 140 cells total for BFG and very limited Rocket ammo

Plus two more Cyberdemons and two times a hundred hitscanners (incl. Archies)

(one of them is telefraggable, but 1 pixel off and say goodbye to 30 minutes ingame)

So it was fun! I think I spent around 8-9 hours and 19 attempts, definitely not my worst result.

Recorded with dsda-doom 0.24.3 -complevel 9.

I'll upload it to DSDArchive in a couple days and render 4k@60 YT video a bit later.

c428-4724.zip

On 8/15/2022 at 9:40 AM, Vince Vega said:

Community Chest 4

MAP28 UV-Max -coop_spawns

47:24

I'm not really a prof and my usual UV-Max run is 1.5-2x times slower than a WR for it, so this one is more to say "hey, I've found a gem, profs, how about you?". Sub 25 or even 20 is possible I guess?

Because there are no coop_spawns or solo-net demos for this map currently, but it brought my attention due to that

620 mobs instead of 460, most of the additions are Barons and

No Plasma gun, only 140 cells total for BFG and very limited Rocket ammo

Plus two more Cyberdemons and two times a hundred hitscanners (incl. Archies)

(one of them is telefraggable, but 1 pixel off and say goodbye to 30 minutes ingame)

So it was fun! I think I spent around 8-9 hours and 19 attempts, definitely not my worst result.

Recorded with dsda-doom 0.24.3 -complevel 9.

I'll upload it to DSDArchive in a couple days and render 4k@60 YT video a bit later.

c428-4724.zip

Hey, I'm a bit confused, are you intending this demo to DSDA or are you going to reupload with a txt later?

On 8/16/2022 at 9:22 PM, 4shockblast said:

Hey, I'm a bit confused, are you intending this demo to DSDA or are you going to reupload with a txt later?

Hey, I'll upload it later to DSDA with a proper txt. Sorry, it's been busy days ._.