Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DJShrimpy

R.I.P. Evel Knievel

Evel Knievel passed away earlier today at the age of 69 from hepititus C.

Let us all jump through a hoop of flames in his honor. :(

Gosh that's to bad. I remember him doing insane stuff for many many years. R.I.P. Evel, All we'll have now are the memories.

It wasn't even from an injury he caused. It was some kind of untreatable fibrosis in his lungs, sounds like a hard way to go. He made it to 69 years though.

Captain Red said:

I thought he died years ago

Ditto.

I always liked Super Dave Osbourne better though. :P

heh, last I saw him he was doin adverts for those old people scooters. I'd would have liked to have seen him jump a ring of fire and a row of cars on one of those. LOL. R.I.P.

I too kind of assumed he had died in the late 70's doing something insane. Kind of lame he didnt get to be killed doing what he loved, unlike that aussie bloke

To those of you who thought he died long ago...don't you remember that little publicity stunt he did about 8 years ago when Fox wanted to broadcast him jumping his motorcycle across the Grand Canyon which he later chickened out on?

While we're on the subject of recently deceased badasses, I'll offer my condolences for the tragic shooting of Sean Taylor in this thread as well.

I heard that as part of the funeral, his coffin was to be hitched to an ATV that would make a jump over his burial pit.

Texas Libra said:

To those of you who thought he died long ago...don't you remember that little publicity stunt he did about 8 years ago when Fox wanted to broadcast him jumping his motorcycle across the Grand Canyon which he later chickened out on?

Like Ralphis said, that was his son.

Kid Airbag said:

While we're on the subject of recently deceased badasses, I'll offer my condolences for the tragic shooting of Sean Taylor in this thread as well.

:( No doubt. Such senseless bullshit.

I saw a headline in a newspaper that said "WHAT TOOK HIM SO LONG?"

haha reporters can be such dickheads.