Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
40oz

Mirrors for Doombuilder

Does anyone have any mirrors for Doombuilder? I'm trying to get it installed on my school computer so I can map during class, but the filter blocks the codeimp website, and I was searching all over google for some links. Needless to say I couldn't get any.

Anyone wanna help me out?

JohnnyRancid said:

Does anyone have any mirrors for Doombuilder? I'm trying to get it installed on my school computer so I can map during class, but the filter blocks the codeimp website, and I was searching all over google for some links. Needless to say I couldn't get any.

Anyone wanna help me out?

Just use a proxy server.

My school caught on to that, they block proxy sites and website translation sites.

JohnnyRancid said:

My school caught on to that, they block proxy sites and website translation sites.

I could upload it directly to my website, do they block FortuneCity?

Do they block the wayback machine? That's a really obscure and strange way, but it might work.

yomoneyboat said:

I could upload it directly to my website, do they block FortuneCity?

I dont think they do. I'm playing hooky right now so I'm not a 100% sure, but I'll give that a shot. And I'm not sure but I think my school blocks yahoo mail.

You could just download the .exe at home and bring it to school via a usb flash drive. I can't guarantee it'll work, though. The school might be set up to require administrative privileges to install anything.

You could just install it at home and bring it to school on a flash drive, then just copy it onto the computer. I've done that before - scripts didn't compile, but the rest of DB worked fine.

Yes, using a 1gig-4gig should handle your DooM needs, like how I use mine:

95% = DooM
5% School Work

An I bet if I play Doom on a comp, I'll be able to run it cause the system doesn't know of the program, and you know how long it would take for them to figure out what I'm playing? About a few weeks, cause with SkullTag as the source port, no doubt they will be saying "What the... What is this?" because they don't know it runs Doom.