Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Quasar

Mancunet in need

Manc has let us know via IRC that funding for the Mancunet server is at a critical low, and that unless people come forward to help, its services may be cut off for up to a month. For those not in the know, Mancunet hosts most of the Doom community's SVN servers, all of the resources for Odamex, an /idgames mirror, its own forums, and countless subhosted websites.

Donations can be made via the PayPal button at http://noxel.net.

As much as I'd like to, I couldn't in good conscience make this news. But the gesture is appreciated all the same.

I don't see why someone couldn't post this as news, as Mancunet is a big part of the community. In any case, I wish I had something to donate. Sorry.

I would donate $10 but PayCrap gives me a 404 page when I attempt to edit my credit card information.

I'm going to see if I have a friend over here with a paypal account so I can make a donation. They closed my paypal account (with money on it!) for no reason so I don't feel like using their 'services' anymore.

Your hosting contributions for the community warrant more, but all I can afford at the moment is $5.

It looks like PayPal is being retarded and not letting me enter Ontario as my Province, when I change my country to Canada.

Any ideas?

Thanks to everyone that helped out, I have now covered the next month. I'm going to be looking in ways to reduce that cost while not losing any of the services.

Donations are still accepted of course, and you do not need a paypal account to make a donation. Clicking the link on http://noxel.net will provide an alternative way to enter your info one time (including international, see the country drop down at the top of the info form) without signing up for paypal. Visa/MC/AMEX/DC/eCheck debit/credit accepted.

oops, i missed this one.

Manc that website is broke. Suggest alternatives.

edit: or not. Let me know how much I am still in debt to your good self and I will fill the balance post-christmas.

Oh, and hi fuckers.