Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Hitherto

What happens with IDGAMES/Incoming ?

For last week for all incoming archives shows "This file has not been processed yet so don't whine that the page is broken." and empty fields for information from txt's.

No, nothing to do with Ty.

This message appears on the pages in the Doomworld idgames database (which is not a part of the idgames archive), and means that the script that constructs the pages based on the file info and content of the txt hasn't been run yet, or there was an error when it was run.

My guess, based on the error message when I try to run it manually, is that it is getting fouled up by the fact that there is a file called corpusco.zip but its associated text file is corpcoll.txt (rather than corpusco.txt, which it is expecting). The fact that it the problem started with corpusco.zip and applies to all later files, seems to confirm this view.

Grazza said:

No, nothing to do with Ty.

This message appears on the pages in the Doomworld idgames database (which is not a part of the idgames archive), and means that the script that constructs the pages based on the file info and content of the txt hasn't been run yet, or there was an error when it was run.

My guess, based on the error message when I try to run it manually, is that it is getting fouled up by the fact that there is a file called corpusco.zip but its associated text file is corpcoll.txt (rather than corpusco.txt, which it is expecting). The fact that it the problem started with corpusco.zip and applies to all later files, seems to confirm this view.

Shouldn't it just say 'No text file found' instead of barfing and failing?