Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rancid-Radio

whats your homepage?

It's www.google.com right now but when I get my website up in a few days i'll change it to that.

BTW, if anyone but Ling says that DoomWorld is their homepage, I'll kill them :)

Hm, i thought homepage as in "one's personal site".

But if you mean the page that opens right when I launch the browser - it's blank.

BTW, if anyone but Ling says that DoomWorld is their homepage, I'll kill them :)

Prepare to kill me, its only for when I open new IE windows cause my ISP pops up its website upon connect.

Thanks, and think what'll happen to the general forum without me around.

you can find anything on ebay. but at what cost?

Cripes... the only one that Konami won't allow to be emulated. If only I had that much money to spare... from what I've heard, X Duo is the best game in the series.

SHITFUCKING ELECTROPLATED GODDAMN JESUS CANDY COATED CHRIST ON A FUCKING MOPED!!!! Stphrz when talking about E4M1 on Doomworld.com forums.
SYORBS: They're canisters that are filled with hate that the devil throws at you. If hit right, the SYORB will cause you to be thrown across the room.

SHITFUCKING ELECTROPLATED GODDAMN JESUS CANDY COATED CHRIST ON A FUCKING MOPED!!!! Stphrz when talking about E4M1 on Doomworld.com forums.
SYORBS: They're canisters that are filled with hate that the devil throws at you. If hit right, the SYORB will cause you to be thrown across the room.

WTF? Not you as well!? deadnail has to start keeping his big bags of weed to himself.

GameSpy. Only because I'm too lazy to change it. Go ahead and shoot me. (Used to be DoomWorld, tho.)

/me dies

HEY, you can't die until Liam kills you!

(Used to be DoomWorld, tho.)

Well NOW we're going to shoot you.

Cripes... the only one that Konami won't allow to be emulated. If only I had that much money to spare... from what I've heard, X Duo is the best game in the series.

Only if it's not the one for SNES x_o that was mediocre and a lil' insulting to the series. Sure, pretty graphics, but they killed most of the cool things from the original CD version ;_; no little 'movie' things, only one playable character, 'rescuing maidens'(why?).... and they killed the not-as-linear gameplay (think SOTN. That's what XX was like ^.^;;). Gods I need to try burning that game again....

Oh, as a homepage? Likely the most useless wihout being stupid site ever: blank.

-Red, who bought Sonic Jam (JP), even though she has all of the cartridges already ^_^;; (veeeery fun)

i spent 3 hours once trying to find a rom of dracula x for the duo and not one site had it. you CANT find everything of the internet. the closest i came was a forein site that, even though i couldnt read it, i think it has all the files that you download and burn onto a cd and then play that on your duo.

My homepage is http://www.sonicfoundation.org/

Has nothing to do with Doom whatsoever but I wanted to have a home page icon above my messages so that's what I picked.