Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rancid-Radio

whats your homepage?

Only if it's not the one for SNES x_o that was mediocre and a lil' insulting to the series. Sure, pretty graphics, but they killed most of the cool things from the original CD version ;_; no little 'movie' things, only one playable character, 'rescuing maidens'(why?).... and they killed the not-as-linear gameplay (think SOTN. That's what XX was like ^.^;;). Gods I need to try burning that game again....

Trust me, I'm not talking about the SNES version. That was Dracula XX. X Duo is the CD version (also referred to as Rondo of Blood) for the PC Engine Super CD Duo. Konami has knowlingly allowed the emulation of all games (Castlevania at least) from the SNES/Genesis on down. The only exception is X Duo. I have no idea why, only Konami does, and they haven't said why. We can only hope it's because of an impending re-release. Several people have tried to decode the CD to get to the rom, but apparently it has been a very difficult process- one which Konami usually finds out about. The projects have been closed down upon request, seemingly as a respectful act due to Konami's leaniency when it comes to the emulation of it's other older games (which goes directly against Nintendo's stance on the issue). E-Bay is pretty much the only place you can find this game these days, and it's becoming more and more rare as more collectors grab the floating copies. I am really hoping that Konami will release an anthology or something... I would love a chance to play this game.