Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ed

The Machine Girl..

wow. I mean really, a drill bra? nice old school touch with the flying guillotine. looks like a blood filled bit of over the top, ridiculous fun.

Christ, I saw this an another message I post on and at first i though it was a fake. After finding out the contrary, I must admit this is single most silliest thing I have EVER witnessed. Some Japanese cinema is quite entertaining lol :)

Lizardcommando said:
Man that's insane. Why can't there be more over-the-top batshit insane action movies like this in America?

Hollywood has tried, but it's just not that good at it.

From the comments:

Wow ! :cool: Looks like the party is getting even better and better with each new info ...
This One-Armed Machine Girl ("Kataude mashin gâru")

"Mashin garu"?? WEEABOOS NEED TO STOP THIS. It's fucking English, you're English, write it in goddamn English. I don't give a fuck if it's Romaji or whatever they call it when THEY TRY TO SAY THINGS IN ENGLISH. IT'S ENGLISH.

Bucket said:

From the comments:

"Mashin garu"?? WEEABOOS NEED TO STOP THIS. It's fucking English, you're English, write it in goddamn English. I don't give a fuck if it's Romaji or whatever they call it when THEY TRY TO SAY THINGS IN ENGLISH. IT'S ENGLISH.

Yeah romanizations piss me off too, that's why I hardly write in pinyin

Lizardcommando said:

Why can't there be more over-the-top batshit insane action movies like this in America?

I ask myself that muthafuckin question every day. (on this muthafuckin plane.)

Hollywood has been trying to make over the top gore filled movies for a while now. But Hollywood believes instead of making them fun and over the top to the lame torcher/snuff fests they are.

They probably showed all the best parts in the trailer, if you're into the whole gore thing. I'm not much for these kinds of films myself. The drill bra is pretty funny tho. Thing is, something like the drill bra should not be in the trailer.... you should be watching the film and suddenly it's drill bra time! Fuck I hate spoilers.

Wow, just wow. It's now only a matter of time before someone makes a "100 reasons why I like japanese movies" topic. Overall though, the movie looks pretty sweet.

I think all my favorite movies are Japanese. Tetsuo The Iron Man being at the top of the heap.

You really don't want to read my 1927 Schoolgirls Own Annual, then

Holy shit!! Now all you need is a monster with tentacles and it will sell better than rice.

Bucket said:

From the comments:

Oh god I wish I could say that to the local anime club.