Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Shaviro

showcase.

The architecture is cool (it could just use some more detail), but unfortunately those textures suck some fatal rectum.

Very cool architecture, But those colors...
I think I might go blind playing it. The detail is good, not to over whelming. Good job.

I like the architecture, good height variation. Some textures could maybe be changed though...

The shadows in the last shot looks really cool.

100th post, yay.

Again, nice architecture, in a nice style.

My opinion is out on the textures. I have a feeling they might actually work. At least it's not just another predictably "gothic" looking set of textures.

By the look of the blues in the status bar (which I like BTW) you might be running with a modified palette. Yes?

I can't see anything wrong with the textures...

And nicely modified palette too, it seems.

Well I think those textures suck... whoever made them go fuck yourself and your mom and burn in hell until youre screaming in pain so much that you spit out your guts.

Well I think those textures suck... whoever made them go fuck yourself and your mom and burn in hell until youre screaming in pain so much that you spit out your guts.

definitely been samplin' his wares... :)

I think it looks good, except that blue is a little too... well, blue perhaps. A few shades darker maybe.
And is that the bog-standard F_Sky1 from TNT? Man, you have to change that...

What? Maonth actually posting?
/me glances out the window

Those pics look good, but the texture/color choices suck goose eggs.

The lighting in the last one is sweet.

I don't care that much about the textures, although I gotta admit they're no Zaldron job.

Also, remember that slopes at more than a 15-degree angle will always look like ass.

ermm?

I don't really see what is wrong with the colors. At least it's not like those pathetic overused gothic and silver themes. What's wrong with the textures? I personaly think they're better than most stuff out there, including the original ones.

Oh. Don't take this the wrong way. I appreciate the comments.

...but unfortunately those textures suck some fatal rectum.

May I add that I am the author of those textures? So, uh, in case you didn't get that, it was a joke. =)

May I add that I am the author of those textures? So, uh, in case you didn't get that, it was a joke. =)

Nooooo! Seriously?

The textures look good -- sort of Quake2ish, which is just fine with me. Btw, I believe that most of us knew that you're the creator of those textures. But thanks for reminding us ;)