Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MikeyScoots

Other Doomer's who went AWAL

dutch devil said:

Sitters haven't seen that guy in a while he made pretty cool maps with 3d models for Doomsday and Risen3D.

Yeah, I haven't seen him for a while either. I sent him an e-mail just before Christmas but didn't get a reply. However, he updated his website with some new models in the last 48 hours or so.

Enjay said:

Yeah, I haven't seen him for a while either. I sent him an e-mail just before Christmas but didn't get a reply. However, he updated his website with some new models in the last 48 hours or so.

sitters left to contribute stolen "gpl" deus ex models to ufo:ai

I saw a post by dsm today on doom3world.org. So he's not completely awol, just more into Doom 3 and none into Doom 2. See? Doom 3 continues to get its credit.

I've only driven through Eugene, but I imagine is has to be better than the shithole that is Salem. I can't wait to move back to Corvallis this June.

Edit: Pacific Northwest on Top!

Yeah, Salem is a dump. Although I live in the best part of it (the far southwest). Corvallis is a lot nicer but it started getting depressing when all my friends started moving off in different directions.

Lizardcommando said:

She appears sometimes on the ZDoom forums.

Indeed, she made a post or two today.

EarthQuake said:

Hey I remember you!

I remember you. Haven't been in here much but visit the homepage. Many cool wads are being made.

sargebaldy said:

I am, yes. Though I'll be moving to Eugene this summer.

Are you Sandra Renton? I already killed JoJo.

DOOM Anomaly said:

Every day I wake up hoping DooMBoy will be back.

Ok i am kinda new on this forum(not in the game)just why does everyone want Doomboy back...

Undead+priest said:

Ok i am kinda new on this forum(not in the game)just why does everyone want Doomboy back...

He mysteriously left 2 years ago after claiming his hard drive got fried, but there's no way it's taken him this long to get a new hard drive :(

YMB said:

He mysteriously left 2 years ago after claiming his hard drive got fried, but there's no way it's taken him this long to get a new hard drive :(

Did he done anything good for this forum o_O