• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MikeyScoots

Other Doomer's who went AWAL

Undead+priest said:

Did he done anything good for this forum o_O

He was a great person to have around.

I always enjoyed his comments and company.

Undead+priest said:

Did he done anything good for this forum o_O

Every village needs it's idiot. Someone to make a dumbass comment so we can all look at him and go "oh, Doomboy ^_^".

YMB said:

He mysteriously left 2 years ago after claiming his hard drive got fried, but there's no way it's taken him this long to get a new hard drive :(

Considering he was like 24 and never had a job in his life, it's not much of a surprise. I just imagine him sitting there in the dark, staring at his blank monitor still.

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I may have managed to locate Doomboy in the "Wizards.community" forum. His vocabulary seems awfully familiar in this thread. Note the amount of times he says "heh" in his replies.

His last post was today. Is this where he has been hiding for nearly 4 years?

Yay, a D&D fan. Also thanks for reopening this thread, because I'm asking now, I don't see Grazza anymore. He doesn't have Internet where he's now, judging from his profile (Minnesota)?

If that is Doomboy, he's gotten a bit more eloquent with his typing. Also, I never knew him to be a tabletop gamer.

And lol, Wizards forums.

printz said:

Yay, a D&D fan. Also thanks for reopening this thread, because I'm asking now, I don't see Grazza anymore. He doesn't have Internet where he's now, judging from his profile (Minnesota)?

I pm'ed him, asking him if he still had Cyb's Doom Jr. 2 maps (before another person turned out to have them) and he responded just yesterday.

Printz, I think you're getting that confused with Wisconsin, maybe. There are plenty of Internets in Minnesota.

I'm just not spending much time on Doom or DW at the moment. Thanks for noticing my absence though.

Yay! my favorite mapper! Weird, I was just playing Scythe 2 yesterday.