Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tannermann

Doom builder Vista Problem

Ok so when i make doors i get this problem that just Fuckin ( sorry for the Language its frustrating) pisses me off cause when you make a door and then try to go to 3D mode it wont let you and thats when i the Following error message:
Run time error-5:
Invalid Procedure call or Argument.

And then the Entire fucking thing Just shuts down. I was Soo far on this badass map considering i do doors last to finish it without saving not expecting problems ...Shit happens right?!?!?!?!?!

Wrong forum, and three seconds of looking at the right one would solve this.

well, i always get this problem, every day. today i had it about 5 times. just rename your back up file to something else and continue working on your map (save often) until you get that error again, then you have to rename your back up again. thats what i do.

Well kid i found out how to stop this Bullshit... i found out that Explorer.exe cause the Problem and ima make a Tutorial just for you and everyone else that has this damned problem.

I'm sorry man but it does... but its ok now Problem solved!
if you need me to help you solve this Problem so you won't have to go through this phase i'd be happy to help

Well isn´t it great, TANNERMANN! you got some credit from a thing you didn´t do.
You just decided to claim that you found the solution to the problem, but the truth is that you didn´t.
What you say won´t change the fact, that without me the error would still remain!

Shit-throwing, crowing or any other bullshit about this method to avoid this problem and the credit for it ends right here, OK? No more posts on this from either party, please.