Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
GameArena

GameArena Studios Looking for Texture Artist

Recently, here at GameArena Studios we have been working harder than ever on our secret TC for Doom 2. But now we need some more texture artists. To apply you must be able to:

Make Realistic Textures
Work with deadlines (they sometimes can be stretched)
Complete what is asked

If you can do all of that than apply by sending a e-mail to resident_nutcase@hotmail.com with information regarding you, previous work, and why you should be chosen. Our team is bringing a TC into the doom community that will change how we look at doom forever. So we require the best. The project has been steadily worked on for over a year now and is absolutely amazing.

Make Realistic Textures

/me hides Zaldron.

Our team is bringing a TC into the doom community that will change how we look at doom forever.

You and 200 other people.

resident_nutcase@hotmail.com

ROFL.

This is not a project like the other "200 people" are making. When finished this will resemble HL mod quality, but there is one problem for most doomers (maybe). All 56kers may want to get getright for its release, being that it will likely be over 10 mbs. We have a professional team on this one, this is not just another TC.

When finished this will resemble HL mod quality

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

but there is one problem for most doomers (maybe).

Its gonna be like a HL mod?

All 56kers may want to get getright for its release, being that it will likely be over 10 mbs.

Oh is that all? *scoffs* I have downloaded 122 MB files from this 56k, 10 MB is NOTHING to me.

Don't mind Lut and BBG, they're just a bit sceptical because people have made promises about how their TC will change the game before and we all REALLY know that no TC will ever change Doom, mostly cos only a fraction will ever play it. But I wish you all the very best and I'll look forward to downloading it's 10MB on my 56k (BBG's right there as well, 10 is nothing. I recently had a fatal on my old HD and redownloaded 2000 Doom pwads from cdrom.com using a 56k. We're talking nearly 2GB here...)

they're just a bit sceptical because people have made promises about how their TC will change the game before and we all REALLY know that no TC will ever change Doom

Well, except for this one I have an idea for... ;)

they're just a bit sceptical because people have made promises about how their TC will change the game before and we all REALLY know that no TC will ever change Doom

Well, except for this one I have an idea for... ;)

lol, I'll believe it when I see it! :)

ps, have you been post helling my threads (not that I can really offer any reason why the GAP one shouldn't have been...:))

ps, have you been post helling my threads (not that I can really offer any reason why the GAP one shouldn't have been...:))

I dunno, I send so much shit there I can hardly remember what I've sent. Link me up and I'll see.

bringing a TC into the doom community that will change how we look at doom forever.

Didn't I say the same thing 'bout Cube? ;)

I dunno, I send so much shit there I can hardly remember what I've sent. Link me up and I'll see.

and I thought I was lazy!! It doesn't matter. Who exactly can delete threads from the religion and politics forum? If BBG can, it was him...

Who exactly can delete threads from the religion and politics forum?

The admins and I.

If BBG can, it was him...

ROFL, the entire forum will eat their hats the day he can do that.