Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SuperSlammer

alvin and the chipmunk's

so, how many of you went to see that alvin and the chipmunk's movie? I used to watch the show as a kid and thought it might be kinda cute to check it out, so I went and saw it with a friend or two.

it wasn't as bad as i've seen some people make it out, but it wasnt really that good either. it had some pretty lame parts like the poop-eating from the trailer and stuff but otherwise it was kinda alright. did anyone else see this one at the movie's?

I'd rather gouge my eyes out. I used to enjoy the show as a child too, and this movie would only completely and utterly destroy it in my eyes.

i watched alvin and the chipmunks when i was a young child. id have to say though, the movie looks as if it will be pretty bad.

Butts said:

i watched alvin and the chipmunks when i was a young child. id have to say though, the movie looks as if it will be pretty bad.

The show was good, but the movie is god awful

I remember watching a drug PSA called Cartoon Allstars To The Rescue in elementary school. Simon explaining to Theodore what marijuana is and why the main character (some teenage dude) shouldn't have it is probably my best chipmunk memory. Man that movie was trippy.

insertwackynamehere said:

I remember watching a drug PSA called Cartoon Allstars To The Rescue in elementary school. Simon explaining to Theodore what marijuana is and why the main character (some teenage dude) shouldn't have it is probably my best chipmunk memory. Man that movie was trippy.

I feel as though you've made reference to this before. If I recall it was on the previous Alvin thread.

I went to see the Chipmunks Down Under in the cinema when i was very young

Some guys outside in the qeue where talking about Superman

I won't be going to see this one