Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rancid-Radio

the perfect avatar

whats your idea of the perfect avatar? you know how if you look into a mirror and you can see your reflection in the pupil of your eye only everything is all dark and dispraportionate? thats what i would have for an avatar, what about you?

I don't think there's such a thing as a perfect avatar. Some are better than others though. My favorite ones are:
-most of lut's (except the current big X)
-NightFang's
-some of the fishies (ebola, ariorch, the one by esco)

I can't wait till another avatar upload date so I can upload mine.

The perfect avatar is..... *reads from a script, squinting damn, did they think they'd save money by using smaller print? I can't work like this... I'm off!

Well, actually the perfect avatar is one that looks okay in the tiny pinhole size required. Mine is pretty good I think ^.^; had to fiddle with the resizing, but I think it looks okay.....

the perfect avatar

Anything by me or about me, especially my fish (courtesy of Ebola) which has yet to be uploaded.

I'm working on a spliff-smoking smiley face with my name above it. God knows if anyone will put it on the list though, I sent a precursor to Ling...
How often are they updated?

I wish we could just upload it to someplace and then provide a link to it. I'm sure ling could set up some filters so there won't be any bmp files being loaded on the forums.

I'm sure ling could set up some filters so there won't be any bmp files being loaded on the forums.

There's already a 5k limit, I don't think you need much else. Bitmaps would be good though. Death to compressed image formats.

There's already a 5k limit, I don't think you need much else. Bitmaps would be good though. Death to compressed image formats.

Yes, I know, I'm talking about if we could provide a link to our avatars in the profile so ling wouldn't have to upload the avatars and they wouldn't have to waste space.

I'm still waiting for this to get uploaded.

I think the one you've got now is better... I mean, do we really need ANOTHER damn fish?
*sigh*
everyones copied it... had Zaldron snivelling over in my general forum thread on this the other day...

I hope that we get at least a week's notice next time (if at all) Ling decides to make an uload date. I don't really feel like making any now, because it might all go to waste, but if there was an upload date, I would churn out a bunch.

I like the avatar I have right now because 1)its cool looking, 2)I made it myself, 3)I've grown attached to it, 4)its funny in a kind of inside joke sorta way, 5)it annoys some people. It would be cool to get an avatar of myself wearing my shades, just so you can see how ugly I am. hehe... Maybe a Danarchy one would be cool, like the backgrounds I make for my computer at school. But that would kinda look dumb because it would just be text.

Shoot me if I'm failing to see the obvious, but your avatar looks like a Borg, Danny Boy.

ROFL, hardly. It's Cats, the Zero Wing villian who has the "All your base are belong to us" line.

Shoot me if I'm failing to see the obvious, but your avatar looks like a Borg, Danny Boy.

ROFL, hardly. It's Cats, the Zero Wing villian who has the "All your base are belong to us" line.

Yeppers...took me a while to make it. Had to download the emulator, the rom, PSP, then take a screenshot, shrink it, convert it to a .gif, then send it to Ling.

It might as well be a borg. I've always thought cyborgs were the coolest looking things ever. ehehe....

Are you one of the Doomworld Elite?

Hmmm, I'm flattered that I make the list.....

Sadly, I continue to climb...

Ironicaly, just by saying that, I'm one post closer to the top.

dan your current avatar owns, I wouldn't change it.
lol, the way I'm going I'll be on that list far quciker than I have any right to be. It's not like I don't have any work to do... *sigh*

My new avatar will have a big droopy moose head with the secrete (¿spelling?) 2 stone tablets (the ones with the 10 commandments on them) being displayed in it's antlers. I just hope I can manage to make it look good in 36x36.

lol you know the work I'm looking for... I just can't think of a logical way of spelling it. let'a word it out... SAY-KRET now just how the fuck do you spell that????

Honored to make the List, dan.

I prefer my avatar over any other, but that's just me.
In fact, I've had it so friggin' long, I wonder why Ling hasn't changed the name of it from 'mrnehead.gif' to 'doomboy.gif' Yes, that would seem more fitting.

secrete (¿spelling?)

Do you mean secrete, as in what a vagina does, or secret as in what the techniques for making full use <wink, wink> of a vagina are, or do you mean sacred, as in what a vagina is.

I wonder why no one has mentioned mine - it seems to be a perfect avatar for a doomer :)

I like your avatar, Lament.

SAY-KRET now just how the fuck do you spell that????

SACRED?!?

Uh, How do you make and upload your own designed avatars into Doomworld?

YOU DON'T!!