Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SuperSlammer

stupid wii game's

has anyone noticed that alot the nintendo wii's game's are really stupid? i was at the store the other day and saw stupid sh*t like "carnival game's" and "petz 2" and really gay stuff.

where are all the good game's for wii? i mean, there's some cool stuff like mario galaxy and super smash brother's coming soon, but otherwise the wii has too many of these kiddy game's based off of sh*tty program's and action figure's and stuff.

what's up with that???

It's called "shovelware." The Wii is victim to a lot of it because of the WAGGLAN controls that appeal to more casual "gamers."

im pretty content with wii sports. As lame as it is, its fun. I've never tried any of the WW2 games or Red Steel, but they look pretty cool.

It depends on which games you're talking about.

Super Mario Galaxy, Rayman - Raving Rabbits, and even Wii Sports are pretty fun. Super Monkey Ball, however, sucks ass and is kinda buggy, so you should avoid that game. I didn't really like Medal of Honor on the Wii. It was just too hard to get used to the controls and it kinda made me sick after playing it.

I have the same problem with GBA and DS games. Whenever I go to the store to find something interesting, all I find are these crappy kid's games. The only remotely good games you can find normally are Pokemon and Super Mario games. Final Fantasy games seem to last a month or so before they get sold out and never replenished. Most of the games I own come from digging around in used game bins. I only own one DS game because I can't find anything else for it.

Please, for the love of god, use some discretion when placing your apostrophes.

Yeah I hear ya. A lot of games on nintendo are aimed for younger audiences, hence all the kiddy stuff available for it.

Some stuff, however, is actually very good. Wii sports is actually very fun despite the appearence, and Super Mario Galaxy looks like a total acid trip but its enjoyable.

Other games do however suck. Red Steel sucks, the only thing thats worth mentioning is when you twist the controller the pistol twists too, but honestly, who gives a crap. Also as much as I love Resident Evil, RE4 for wii (imo) was utter shit due to the horrible controls.

But there are a few really good titles on it. My friends and I just recently invested in a Wii and we are happy with our decision.

SuperSlammer said:

why, what's wrong with my apostrophie's?

Are you joking? Please tell me this is just some horribly planned joke.
EDIT: Bloodshedder heh

YMB said:

Please, for the love of god, use some discretion when placing your apostrophes.

Not like the forum cliches aren't bad enough with the self-censoring and usage of the word gay in this context.

JohnnyRancid said:

im pretty content with wii sports. As lame as it is, its fun.

Lame? O_o

Wii Sports, Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, NiGHTS (shut up okay :'( ), Excite Truck, and Zelda (apparently arguable but I loved it) are a few good Wii games. The lack of them, though, is still pretty disappointing.

Bloodshedder said:

oh okay

sorry, it's just that in school we learned much more literature and such in English rather than grammar and spelling and what not.

now, back to bad wii games. i heard konami was making this game called "target error" and it has like Area 51 graphics. what the heck is up with that!?

Danarchy said:

Most of the games I own come from digging around in used game bins. I only own one DS game because I can't find anything else for it.

Heh. I usually look at the used games first, since they're cheaper and work exactly the same (though sometimes, you have to erase old saved games on cartridge games... there's always a reset combination); 95% of the time, I get the actual box and manuals too.

As for Wii games... I only ever play Wii Sports and Excite Truck. The lack of games has very much disappointed me; I'll pick up Super Mario Galaxy sometime and see how it is.

SuperSlammer said:

why, what's wrong with my apostrophie's?

Intentional or not, this completely cracked me up.

Jim Rainer said:

Advice: Avoid nintendo. Period.

Yeah, because nothing good ever came from the SNES. EVER.
You anger me.

SuperSlammer said:

has anyone noticed that alot the nintendo wii's game's are really stupid? i was at the store the other day and saw stupid sh*t like "carnival game's" and "petz 2" and really gay stuff.

where are all the good game's for wii? i mean, there's some cool stuff like mario galaxy and super smash brother's coming soon, but otherwise the wii has too many of these kiddy game's based off of sh*tty program's and action figure's and stuff.

what's up with that???

Welcome to the crap from VU Games, Oberon Media and other 'publishing houses'.

If Nintendo still did that seal of approval and enforced the Wii to only have such games only we wouldn't see such trash.

All of these titles are also available for the PC, so by your logic we should avoid *all* PC games then?

Nice to know that this place is no different than the rest of the fucking world. Say your personal opinion, which happens to disagree with a large volume of others' opinions, and it's like the ultimate fucking sin.

Jim Rainer said:

Nice to know that this place is no different than the rest of the fucking world. Say your personal opinion, which happens to disagree with a large volume of others' opinions, and it's like the ultimate fucking sin.

What did you expect us to do? Applaud your stupidity?

Jim Rainer said:

Oh yeah, I'm stupid 'cause my opinion differs from yours.[/sarcasm]

You like Doom, right? Well, Doom exists on not one, but TWO Nintendo consoles, one of which is an entirely original addition (Doom 64).
So you're insulting Doom, eh?

Way to twist my words asshole. The existence of doom on a nintendo system doesn't affect my opinion of nintendo. It just means nintendo was lucky enough to get third party support. Me insulting a console and/or the company that makes it doesn't mean I'm insulting every fucking game made for said consoles. Besides, DooM64 was made into a TC not too long ago, and the other two doom games on nintendo systems were just stripped down and, in the case of the more recent GBA port, censored versions of the originals.

If you mean nowadays avoid nintendo, I would still have to disagree with you. The primary reason we invested in a wii is for brawl which is guaranteed to be kickass.

ugh, flaming over nintendo. grow up guys.

anyway, if you haven't found any good games for the wii then you aren't really lookin. the reason why they have those crappy games is because nintendo doesn't only go for the 18-35 demographic. they want to have games that appeal to all ages instead of limiting themselves and thereby selling less consoles. they want kids to buy them as well.

if you don't like the crappy games, just walk right past 'em and pick up something like resident evil: the umbrella chronicles, metroid prime 3, guitar hero, or any of the other games that appeal to you. also the virtual console has a bunch of great classic games on it as well. but if thats not what you want, go buy another system. I don't see the point in bitching about a console if you have other choices out there that would appeal to you more.

thats my 2 cents.

VileSlay has it right. I totally agree. Heck, thats probably why its so hard to get a Wii right now, in the US at least.

LOL NINTENDO IZ FOR KIDS, REAL GAMARS PLAY GAMES WITH BLOOD AND STUFF.

Hasn't this been beaten into the ground allready? Just shut up and play what you like.