Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kristus

HardQore Release

That seems to be Hardqore (or HardQore), not Harqore. :)

Pity they didn't also integrate the stories of B.J. Blazkowicz as well as his grandson Billy Blaze and his (Billy's) arch-nemesis Mortimer McMire, though. ;)

I do seem to remember tell of a movie made using the Quake 2 engine...

Anyway, wasn't this once that mod for Q3 which integrated several ID gamea but got "foxed" (by ID) for including things such as Doom "pinkys" in the Q3 engine (imagine what a sight the Caco would have been in 3D pin-sharp crikeyvision). Or was that something else?

Also i'm presuming this Hardqore thing uses all Doom 3 monsters, lazily, to represent all the Doom game monsters in general?

somebody said:

"merge all the storylines in virtually all of id's games"

and this is why it is about doom.

This basically sounds hilarious, and I'd be tempted to play it, but Vista is retarded, and refuses to allow Quake 4 to run on it. Go figure.

kristus said:

I bet you just haven't updated to the latest version.

update to XP :-)

kristus said:

I bet you just haven't updated to the latest version.

What, of quake? I can't install it, the installer's like "no screw you, I hate Vista", which is perfectly understandable if you ask me, but it's a pain when I'm tryin' to actually play my games.

Also, I'm planning on installing Ubuntu at some point, doesn't Quake 4 have a native linux port?

FourOhFour said:

Also, I'm planning on installing Ubuntu at some point, doesn't Quake 4 have a native linux port?

I think it do yes.

Captain Red: It's not that hard really. They never fixed the flaws I commented on from the Beta, s you can just keep shooting the machinegun, shotgun and hyperblaster continuously and keep running forward. I dunno even why they bothered with the chainsaw, since you never ever have to use it. And you don't since it's not very gratifying to do so. Atleast not in my experience.