Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
insertwackynamehere

Woman Injures 49 People While Driving On Crack

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/01/08/pedestrians.struck.ap/index.html

I just read this on CNN and on one hand it's kind of sad but on the other, I'm a bit suspicious as to how much crack she really used. The article claims she used $700 worth of the drug in a binge 24 hours before the incident. This makes no sense, IMO. Crack can be overdosed on first of all, so I'm suprised she could do anything. Second of all crack is probably one of the cheapest drugs on the market which is why it's main consumer base is the impoverished. It is as low as $2.50 for enough to get someone high. Then, if you look at this report, it says that in 2002, the average price per gram of 15+ grams of pure crack (we can probably assume she bought in bulk) was $54.80, and the price was on a pretty steady decline already. However the purity of the crack in the same bulk amount at the same time is on average only .55. Either way, $700 worth of crack and no OD and the ability to drive seems outlandish. Obviously this happened but I just have trouble believing that much crack was involved.

Report: http://www.whitehousedrugpolicy.gov/publications/price%5Fpurity/

in b4 "m-m-m-m-m-m-m-monster kill"

Wacky, what the hell are you talking about? This woman ran over 49 people and you are concerned about the "purity of the crack".

Are you trying to say there's some "conspiracy" here, or w---

Nevermind.

heh, 6 months a head huh? ***6x MULTIPLIER***

HIGH SCORE! 294 MONTHS

shit. that's 25 years in prison.

insertwackynamehere said:
the average price per gram of 15+ grams of pure crack (we can probably assume she bought in bulk) was $54.80, and the price was on a pretty steady decline already.

First hand knowledge I assume?

Dr. Zin said:

I DO COCAINE!!!! YE-YE-YE-YE-YE-YE-YYEEAAHH!

A-KU-KU-KU-KU-KU-KU-YEAH-HEAH!

Bank said:

First hand knowledge I assume?

No I looked it up on the government's site about drugs like a typical sleep deprived nerd would at 3 AM when it seems like a good idea to argue the amount of a drug ingested by someone :P

whatever the lady is a fucking idiot. she should be helping save earth by killing herself.

deathbringer said:

News website exaggerates something about drugs, film at 11.

There was an article I read yesterday that some cops were estimating weed at $100 per joint to make it seem like their drug busts were significant.

Danarchy said:

There was an article I read yesterday that some cops were estimating weed at $100 per joint to make it seem like their drug busts were significant.

See? This is what I mean. Obviously weed is a lot different than crack but why do they feel the need to lie about it? I'm only questioning this on that principle, it still is fucked up this women did that regardless but why do the police and or media have to feed us bullshit which is clearly pointless and irrelevant to the situation? The woman may have been on crack but I doubt it was $700 worth and it just hurts the integrity of the story, IMO.

They need to feel they're giving back some of the 50 billion or whatever they spend on the "War on Drugs" every year, so they can pretend it ISN'T a big drain on the taxpayer's money.

The War on Drugs: Using Your Money to Put Poor People in Jail