Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Haloless0320

Wolf 3d mod

You mean all the people on doomworld were online during the space of 1 hour? Wow.
Maybe you should try to give people a chance to see your thread. And no, I haven't see this mod before, however it looks intresting.

Sorry about that,I kinda took a step downward and started playing alot of Wolf TC's,so I was anxious to hear if anyone heard of this mod.

Wow, looks gorgeous and can even become spooky, thanks to the lighting. Wonder what enemies will be used... I'd like to see Wraiths, Ticks and Demons.

EDIT: Much, much better than how Wolf3d remakes look like in Doom 2. Much better. As odd as that can be, considering the age differences.

Looks pretty boring to me, yeah it has better graphics than classic wolf but it's just the same bare empty rooms except using doom 3 engine. It's like the creator decided to make it realistic with models and lighting, but then got bored and stopped because "it is how wolf 3d looked". For its time it was stunning, but this is 2008 and the expectations are rising, especially with the doom 3 engine.