Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
danarchist

I...live...again!

I'm back, if any of you care. I guess that Charter hooked us up with another ISP.

This is rich, the first thing that happens when I get my internet back is someone ICQing me, trying to get me to convert to Islam. :p

Yeah, goddamn @home...actually its AT&Ts fault...they drove the damn company into the ground so they could buy them cheap. You know, when I rule, corperations will be the first things to go.

I'm back, if any of you care. I guess that Charter hooked us up with another ISP.

Well, I suppose I should care. But I don't. Really.
No no, just kidding. :)

This is rich, the first thing that happens when I get my internet back is someone ICQing me, trying to get me to convert to Islam. :p

Not suprising.
Welcome back, dan. :)

You know, when I rule, corperations will be the first things to go.

Hopefully Microsoft will be the FIRST to go....

[edit]BTW, where's Liam?[/edit]

when I rule

Uh-oh, competition!

Microsoft

I wouldn't dissolve them, I'd just appoint myself as CEO. They'd be a great company with some proper guidance.

Nice sig, Danny boy :)

Yeah, I can't count how many times I've seen Fragile videos on MTV.

[edit]BTW, where's Liam?[/edit]

Was I ever gone?

If you mean the one or two day gap between my posts-and I don't know why the hell you'd notice-I've been working on my website.

Bwee.... welcome back!

Oddly, @home here still works. For how long remains a mystery.... beings I have no other cable ISP in the area, if they go... back to modems! *Sobs*

Nice sig, Danny boy :)

Yeah, I can't count how many times I've seen Fragile videos on MTV.

WTF? When!? Well, I don't watch MTV, so I wouldn't know...anyways, my sig is in development...it may take a week to finish it...just because I'm lazy.

Well, the @home thing isolated me from my friends* (forgot how to use the phone) ;P So I've been chilling at my house, reading and playing Civilization II.

*Not to mention the wind storms, snowstorms, rainstorms, and bitter cold that plague Washington this time of year. And me without a drivers liscence. Gott in Himmel...

WTF? When!? Well, I don't watch MTV

Neither do I, it just so happens that every time I've been at a friend's place who had MTV on in the background or a few times when I left it on just because I was busy on the CPU and couldn't be arsed to change the channel, either We're In This Together or Into the Void would start playing. I saw those videos 5 of the 6 times I've seen MTV in the last year.

Neither do I, it just so happens that every time I've been at a friend's place who had MTV on in the background or a few times when I left it on just because I was busy on the CPU and couldn't be arsed to change the channel, either We're In This Together or Into the Void would start playing. I saw those videos 5 of the 6 times I've seen MTV in the last year.

Weird, I've only seen the Starfuckers, inc. video, and only once. Wasn't very good. Seems like whenever I hapeen to catch a glimse of MTV its a girl/boy band or a rapper.

Weird, I've only seen the Starfuckers, inc. video, and only once.

Oh yeah, now I remember I saw that one too. Starsuckers I think it was called.

Weird, I've only seen the Starfuckers, inc. video, and only once.

Oh yeah, now I remember I saw that one too. Starsuckers I think it was called.

Yeah, goddamn MTV and their censorship. I think that the old NIN videos were the best, especialy the ones from the Downward Spiral era. Even March of the Pigs was kinda cool, with Trent getting all pissed and tossing the mike.

I think that the old NIN videos were the best, especialy the ones from the Downward Spiral era.

Closer video was pretty good. I give him some due credit for the Broken movie, that was a shot above what I expected him to be capable of (even though I've only seen it on a 6th generation bootleg).

Even March of the Pigs was kinda cool, with Trent getting all pissed and tossing the mike.

Heh, sorry, that's one of the most laughable videos I've ever seen.

Closer video was pretty good. I give him some due credit for the Broken movie, that was a shot above what I expected him to be capable of (even though I've only seen it on a 6th generation bootleg).

I still have yet to see that. By the time I got a modem that was able to handle the download, the website where I got NIN videos from got their links fukked up.

Heh, sorry, that's one of the most laughable videos I've ever seen.

Yeah, it was pretty bad, but it was funny to see Trent get pissed off.

I still have yet to see that. By the time I got a modem that was able to handle the download, the website where I got NIN videos from got their links fukked up.

I originally downloaded it off nineinchnails.net, but came across it on ebay, figured I'd make some copies and sell them. The video I got was better quality than the download they had on the site. Still mucky but the contrast seemed in-tact as opposed to the washed-out brighter version I downloaded.

You can see all the main videos on the Closure video set (I think that's what it was called), except for the proper Gave Up video (it was replaced with an in-studio version), and there were no intro/intermission/ending scenes.

Seems like whenever I hapeen to catch a glimse of MTV its a girl/boy band or a rapper.

/me gags

Oxymoron of the day: rap music

I originally downloaded it off nineinchnails.net...

Yeah, thats the place I downloaded stuff from. It seems their server has been clunky lately.

You can see all the main videos on the Closure video set (I think that's what it was called), except for the proper Gave Up video (it was replaced with an in-studio version), and there were no intro/intermission/ending scenes.

Mmm...Closure...must...get...hard-to-obtain...halo 12.

Mmm...Closure...must...get...hard-to-obtain...halo 12.

Seriously? I used to see that thing everywhere. If you have a real music store out your way, like The Rolling Stone or Nightfall they ought to have it. Although I've seen it in Best Buy and other big stores too.

Seriously? I used to see that thing everywhere. If you have a real music store out your way, like The Rolling Stone or Nightfall they ought to have it. Although I've seen it in Best Buy and other big stores too.

Huh...Best Buy is the only one of those stores we have around here. I look for Closure whenever I go to any of the local music stores, or Suncoast, which tends to have a lot of hard-to-find videos. But its Never There.

the last time I went out was like 2 years ago :P

Yup, that seems about right.