Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Bucket

RAMBOOOOOO discussion (spoilers)

Wow, no one made a Ramboooooo thread yet.

This movie was awesome, start to finish. First Stallone gives us a deceptively intelligent movie with Rocky Balboa, then delivers the follow-up jab to the plexus with this gloriously violent movie. Post here if you agree this is the greatest action movie made in the last 20 years.

Post your favorite scenes. I think my favorite is when Ramboooooo shoots up a truckful of soldiers and they get reduced to a fountain of red chunks. Plus: holy shit, did that guy just toss a little kid into a fire?!?

Rambooooooo.

Rambo is essentially having three testicles.

You get such a massive rush of extra testosterone that you become violent, irrational, stupid, and only live to kill while your heart quickly gives out from all the strain it is under.

Otherwise, fun time.

Very entertaining for me, especially since my friend was very squeamish and had to keep turning her head every 5 seconds while I just point and laugh. The whole theater applauded like 3 times so I guess everyone else liked it as well.

This movie was excellent. Not very long but it packed serious action. I was in awe with all the violence that went on through the movie. Stallone is 62 and he's a beast! Great flick!

The obsessive violence is definitely more laughable than it is cool.
"Wtf he shot him with a pistol and his head blew up?"

Holy shit i remember the trailer for this doing the rounds, i think i remember him ripping somebody's adams apple out with his bare hands! "Don't need a gun... or a knife! weapons are for wusses!". Gotta see when it's out over here

pretty much the most epic action film ever

best part is when you think the american boat is coming to help and they all get ROCKED BY RAMBO SO FUCKING HARD