Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Erik

what's up with 3ddownloads.com?

Is it just me, or have 3ddownloads php download been suckier
than usual the last couple of weeks? The New York and Finland mirrors don't work at all and the Texas one refuses login about 95% of the time.

Anyone have a clue what's going on? The New York mirror used to work fine not so long ago (The Finland mirror has never worked AFAIK).

I haven't been able to get anything from any of the mirrors for a looong time...

I haven't been able to get anything from any of the mirrors for a looong time...

same here :/

I try to avoid mirror sites as much as possible. At least ever since FilePlanet had their little revamp in which you have to wait in line for 3 hours to download a 5 mb file.

I haven't been able to download anything from them for at least a month.

Then again there's not much I download from there anyways.

It's amazing (read : pathetic). It's easier for me to find warez than demos. Fucking mirrors. Internet's collapsing into a less functional system as days go on.

I've seen many great, informative sites go down while Geocities remains in all it's decadent glory. WHY!?!?

If you ever get into 3DDownloads with a browser it's pure luck. Copy the URL to the file you want and attack it with a solid FTP program. You will have to hammer it if you want to get in.