Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
pritch

Favourite forum personality

I know we've had funniest, but what about people's favourites? This could be for any reason, you may like 'em for flaming, teasing, arguing, joking, multiplayer, or just plain being there.

myself

hehehe, I was waiting to see who'd be the first to fail to resist that. I was betting on DoomBoy, but he surprised me, as usual :)

Yeah, I think Kat as well, maybe. But deadnail cracks me up.
ElipsusD, ImJack, Stphrz, Lut, Zaldron (for the avatar), prime, wildman, and esp. danarchist plus loads others command respect. Where's Archvile 64 gone, btw?

Right.
/finally goes off to bed...

...and esp. danarchist...

Wow, I'm a favorite. Its really odd. Even in real life nobody hates me. The few who do end up in West Bremerton, grubbing for crack money. Maybe I'm the next messiah...nah, its just my magnetic personality.

Damn, now I feel arrogant.

Where's Archvile 64 gone, btw?

He's grounded for the next month :P

ROFL.

Oh, to be young again.... hehehe

you grrred and I wondered if you were fed up with being young.
heh, Archvile 64's been grounded according to Lut which could explain why he's not round here of late.
Me, I'm 18. But 15 was great. I got laid for the first time when I was 15. A year of fiddling with girls in cinemas, jeez it was great.

getting laid would be great... yup, sure would.

Yeah, same here...I'm almost 18...maybe I shouldn't bide my time with girls. They always end up getting boyfriends, or moving, or becoming gay...grrr

Man, don't rush that shit. I've found that sex really is better if you can commit. Otherwise, sure you're getting some, but in the back of your mind you're thinking that you won't be able to get it for long, and then you get all uptight and spunk on your stomach, and nobody, bar none, likes a spunky stomach monkey.

DC

I can't believe this is going on in my own damn thread...

This is nothing...once I posted some normal message about nothing in particualar, and I come back a few days later to discover that there had been a 30 page argumeant started on it on weather or not god existed. It was quite amusing.